Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walters would kill Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Walters was white and Lomachenko was black, you people would think differently.

Comment

Originally posted by chris232 View Post
      has made one half decent prediction win, frampton v santa cruz. the rest hes gone with the heavy favourite. joshua must have been like 1/50 against breazele, hardly a difficult prediction
      Sosa was the underdog against Fortuna, plenty thought Postol would win and many thought Porter would beat Thurman. Besides, if you can't appreciate quality, then appreciate quantity. I get them all right.

When will you appreciate my skills? When Ward UDs Kovalev? When Fury UDs Klitschko? When Glowacki UDs Usyk? Will it all be a coincidence by then?
      Last edited by TheBoxingXpert; 08-11-2016, 02:56 AM.

Comment

This is just silly. Donaire would have been in trouble at feather without his weight advantage even without that exposure vs Rigo that took all his confidence. He barely got past shot midget Vic who's roadkill at feather.

Rigo is 15-20lbs smaller than Walters, and goes the distance with Drain Francisco, so him going the distance with Donaire isn't saying much. Hell even with the KD, he was less hurt than Walters vs Donaire

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
          If Walters was white and Lomachenko was black, you people would think differently.
          Why would you think that? Loma is obviously levels above on skill. Walters has a size and power advantage, but hasn't looked like a killer except vs shot blown up flyweights

Comment

Hmmm. You people? You mean 'anyone who disagrees with me'? Or just 'all you racists'?

Comment

Honestly, Lomachenko is not even in the same class as Walters.

Rigo got knocked down by Donaire and had to decision him. Walters just brutally destroys him in 6 rounds.

Walters got a controversial draw against Sosa in a fight that he won. Sosa then went on to beat Fortuna, who all non-experts thought would beat Sosa.

Besides that, Walters is also big, strong and undefeated. Salido would probably last 5 rounds at most if he fought Walters.

I do think that Lomachenko MAYBE could go the distance against Walters, though. Lomachenko is very skilled and when he feels the pain, he will know how to survive.
              You talk **** your predications are the only fight i give you credit for was picking frampton

Walters had his chance and blew by coming in overweight in a title defence

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                Why would you think that? Loma is obviously levels above on skill. Walters has a size and power advantage, but hasn't looked like a killer except vs shot blown up flyweights
                Loma got better skills and better speed, yeah. Walters just got 10x more power, better reach and enough skills to make Lomachenko crumble. Loma is a fantastic boxer, but he doesn't have enough pro experience for a guy like Walters. Do you think Lomachenko has changed 360 degrees since Salido exposed him? No, he haven't. Loma would dominate the first few rounds against Walters, but he won't be able to maintain it and when he slips up, Walters will pummel him.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                  You talk **** your predications are the only fight i give you credit for was picking frampton

Walters had his chance and blew by coming in overweight in a title defence
                  So you think it was just not normal knowledge around here that Thurman, Sosa, Crawford and Frampton would win their fights? Look back in my posting history and see how much hate I got for these predictions.

Luckily, the idiots in here are very pro-Kovalev and pro-Usyk, so when those two guys lose, I'm excited about the reactions I'll be getting.

You can discredit me when I get a wrong prediction. But that won't happen. Stop being so jealous and if you want, then why don't you start listing your own predictions? Let's see if you got what I got. Let's try it. You would already have failed at the Frampton-Santa Cruz fight, boy, where as my undefeated streak would have (and did) continue.

Comment

Another white-fighter detractor troll. Don't we have enough of these idiots floating around already?

That persona has been done to death, think of something original.

NOTE: Thinking Walters could beat Lomachenko doesn't make you a white hating troll, but thread starter is obviously one of them. Do not entertain this jackass.

Comment

Working...
                    X