Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kellerman: Pacquiao Doing a Money Grab, Crawford Was The Pick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
    Lmao all politicians are puppets ������, thank you for making my case! He's not a boss, if he was a boss he would've left arum years ago and started he's own company.....guess he prefers being ****d by arum and owing the IRS millions of dollars to actually being a real boss.
    yeah they make laws for everyone else to follow LOL. boss move.

all pac has to do is train, show up and collect his check. if something is not broken why fix it?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      yeah they make laws for everyone else to follow LOL. boss move.

all pac has to do is train, show up and collect his check. if something is not broken why fix it?
      lol@you if you actually think pacquiao is making laws in one of the most politically corrupt countries in the world.......pacquiao is a face, a figure-head and puppet!

who does pacquiao get his check from?

Comment

it's all in the name of bidniz as usual!

Comment

F U Kellerman!!!!!!!

F U Kellerman! That's why your eyes are creepy. Manny can do what he wants at this stage of his career. Just remember, he tried to fight Broner and Garcia. They ducked! He tried to fight Crawford before the 3rd fight with Bradley, his team declined. So, STFU!!!!!!! Manny has never avoided the best, idiots! NEVER!!! Now, he is pulling a move that so many other so called great fighters, Ala Floyd Mayweather, and y'all upset?? F y'all! Manny has nothign left to prove to anybody, Not Kellerman, not you ****** fanboys, and certainly not to these B Level fighters who talk **** but will not sign the contract. Crawford is a boring safety first fighter. He should've done more and put on a show against Postol. Instead, he looked average and fought like Floyd. Manny is the most exciting fighter on the planet after all these years. What does that tell you???? After the beats Vargas's ass, he'll fight whoever. It'll be a blockbuster fight. This is a stay busy fight that's for one of the major welterweight belts. enjoy the beating he is going to give Vargas, HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Kellerman is being dumb here. Pac isn't going to take a risky fight with a Floyd rematch on the horizon.

Comment

exactly....

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
              Kellerman is being dumb here. Pac isn't going to take a risky fight with a Floyd rematch on the horizon.

exactly. Why should he??? Manny has nothing left to prove and this is a stay busy fight. He tried to fight Broner, Garcia, and Crawford before the 3rd fight with Bradley but Crawford's team DECLINED THE FIGHT! So, what does that tell you? Everyone needs to layoff Manny. He knows what he is doing. After he kicks Vargas's ass, he'll be in a blockbuster fight. I guarantee you. And based off how he looked against Bradley, he is still a great fighter and fun to watch. This fight against Vargas will be action packed.

Comment

The reason I agree with Max on this is the fact I just finished reading an article on Yahoo where Manny basically stated he's fighting for the money. It's sad to see it come to this for Manny and everyone thought that Mayweather would be the one to go broke. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                  lol@you if you actually think pacquiao is making laws in one of the most politically corrupt countries in the world.......pacquiao is a face, a figure-head and puppet!

who does pacquiao get his check from?
                  He's a senator from one of the most corrupt countries as you put it. And soon will be the president. Yeah he's just a puppet right LMAO!!

Getting a check from someone else doesn't mean Jack bruh. Where else is he gonna get his money from? It sure doesn't grow on trees right?. So you're telling me Floyd pay himself and he doesn't get his check from someone else? Lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by APBrooklyn View Post
                    Im ok with this one. Vargas will bring his competitive A-game, plus he deserves a shot after what happened with Bradley. I hope this opens up Crawford vs Garcia now...
                    I don't see how getting beat by Bradley grants you a shot at pac

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      He's a senator from one of the most corrupt countries as you put it. And soon will be the president. Yeah he's just a puppet right LMAO!!

Getting a check from someone else doesn't mean Jack bruh. Where else is he gonna get his money from? It sure doesn't grow on trees right?. So you're telling me Floyd pay himself and he doesn't get his check from someone else? Lmao!
                      politician=puppet.....he's a the definition of a puppet, in every form (boxing, politics, etc...)......get over it! floyd has his own promotional company, real estate company and clothing line.....he's a proven boss. why are you even bringing him up? pacquiao is nowhere near floyd's level when it comes to being a boss. floyd was making money off the popcorn fans bought at his fights, his been a boss. i doubt arum gives pacquiao 12 million maximum fighting this bum.

Comment

Working...
                      X