Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Duva find away to stop the Ward-Kovalev fight from happening?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
    If the fight doesn't happen it's because Ward's a fraud. Stop looking for loopholes so you can still support Princess Dre if he pulls out the fight.
    **** Andre Ward and **** you too. Don't assume I'm taking sides. I call it like I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
      **** Andre Ward and **** you too. Don't assume I'm taking sides. I call it like I see it.
      Yeah, that's right fuq Andre Ward! If only you can show this vigor all the time, I caught you slip this once but it's okay everyone (but me) has their moments.

It's like I always say: "It's one thing to pretend to be unbias but it's another to actually be it."

Now do us all a favor and delete that dog**** you posted earlier.

Comment

Yeah, that's right fuq Andre Ward! If only you can show this vigor all the time, I caught you slip this once but it's okay everyone (but me) has their moments.

It's like I always say: "It's one thing to pretend to be unbias but it's another to actually be it."

Now do us all a favor and delete that dog**** you posted earlier.
        Nothing slipped. Duva is incompetent and Ward is a diva just like Canelo, GGG and 95% of other fighters today.

Comment

Nothing slipped. Duva is incompetent and Ward is a diva just like Canelo, GGG and 95% of other fighters today.
          Yep, every single one these punks Ward, Canelo, Lara are diva ass fraud men. Why can't they be more like Kell Brook?

Comment

Yep, every single one these punks Ward, Canelo, Lara are diva ass fraud men. Why can't they be more like Kell Brook?
            Hilarious how he's talking about Duva being incompetent when it's roc nation being divas and not going through with their promises.

Comment

Don't be ****** enough to take what Duva says at face value. She's nothing but crooked and has lied to the public time and time again. When she started bytching to the press about Ward it immediately struck me as her trying to get leverage. Ward's people rarely talk to the press during negotiations so we'll have to wait a bit to hear both sides.

I think Kovalev is game and will take the fight, I wouldn't be surprised if Duva tried to get him out of it though.

Comment

I have no faith in Kathy duva,,, the lady once demanded kovolev to be mandatory to stevenson, and once purse bid was going to happen she backed out,, can never have faith in her again,,, literally kovolev is the only fighter keeping her relevant, so she makes sure she is taken care of before her fighter is

Comment

Originally posted by casualfan View Post
                  Hilarious how he's talking about Duva being incompetent when it's roc nation being divas and not going through with their promises.
                  Main Events might not be the best promoters in the world but anyone trying to blame them for the Stevenson fight not happening is very dishonest.

And if the Ward fight doesn't happen it won't be because of Main Events. Kovalev compared to Ward is much more humble. And the experience difference between in promoting between Main Events and Roc Nation is not even close.

Ward trains is Oakland and lives in or close to Oakland. The fight was in Oakland. He didn't spend several months away from his family preparing for Brand. He was paid six figures for a glorified sparring match but we're supposed to feel sad that he had a press conference three days later.

Ward had a year and half long vacation and only works half a year but he can't bring himself to press conference to promote his fight because he needs a "break". Some of these guys can be so gullible.

Comment

We're talking about the same broad that demanded a WBC purse bid, stated that she was bringing Russian high rollers to this purse bid, got her bluff called, then backed out because she was no match for Team Stevenson.

Given the history of both promotional companies, it seems as if once again, Duva is bluffing and will do something behind the scenes to sabotage the best fight in boxing.

Yep........

Comment

how on earth can you take that away from the events / circumstances we know to be true?

they had an agreement to put on a presser and announce [start selling / making money on] tickets, roc nation doesn't show up, and it's somehow kathy duva who looks su****ious?

you cannot make this stuff up. you just can't.

Comment

Working...
                      X