Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 30 Day Weights: Gennady Golovkin 165, Kell Brook 176!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i still think this is a bad mismatch but how the fuck did brook made 147 lbs? lol

Comment

30 days out and brook has 16 (hes 176 NOT 175) pounds to lose.

This will go well.

Comment

What this says is that GGG is fighting in his actual weight class while Brook is starving/dehydrating himself to fight in a smaller weight class!

Does anyone have Brooks latest fight night weights?

Comment

why does 30 day weight mean more to people then the fact Brook has never fought a quality opponent above 147?

This tells me Brook didn't stay in great shape between fights. he has 30 days to lose 15-16 lbs. he's going to get killed.

Comment

Originally posted by P4PLoser View Post
            still a mismatch....
            Lol shameful troll...
            The winner of this either way If its Brook or GGG deserves props.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              why does 30 day weight mean more to people then the fact Brook has never fought a quality opponent above 147?

This tells me Brook didn't stay in great shape between fights. he has 30 days to lose 15-16 lbs. he's going to get killed.
              Bbbbut too small

Didn't stay in shape

As If you're a psychic.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

I guess because the main criticism of this fight is that GGG is fighting a WW and now we see how heavy Brook really is.

I'm sorry but if you weigh 175 1 month out, you're not a WW.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                  Bbbbut too small

Didn't stay in shape

As If you're a psychic.
                  find a post where I said he was too small.

Comment

I think anybody with any sense knows Brook killed himself to make 147.

He's not a small guy, but that's not really the problem anyway. Brook is used to fighting Welterweights. He's not used to fighting hard hitting 160, and that's the problem. When we talk of jumping up two weight classes, it's not really about your own weight if you can carry it well, it's about the difference in opponents.

Comment

Comments Thread For: 30 Day Weights: Gennady Golovkin 165, Kell Brook 176!

WBA/WBC/IBF/IBO middleweight world champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin, (35-0, 32 KO's) and IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook, (36-0, 25 KO's) took part in the mandatory 30-day weighin procedure as required by the World Boxing Council.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Working...
                      X