Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 30 Day Weights: Gennady Golovkin 165, Kell Brook 176!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
    You racist virgins would defend Golovkin vs Rigo. Lowlife losers.
    Wrong. I'm not a racist - check my post history. See - trolling again with your Rigo crap.

You should be congratulating Brook on challenging himself. Not crapping on Golovkin for one fight. Maybe I'm wrong on this but I suspect that if Crawford jumped up 2 weight classes to fight Canelo then 90% of NSB would be in awe of his bravery. I would too.

If at the end of Golovkin's career he stays at 160 and never moves up to challenge himself AND doesn't have any legacy defining fights at MW .... then feel free to crap on him.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
      You are why boxing is dying, Golovkin picks a welter and fanboys turn him into the same size as Golovkin.
      I think its his weight which turned him into the same size as Golovkin, if not more, not the fans How do you guys spew so much ****?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        GGG is a small middleweight.

He'll move up to 168 for a financially rewarding fight, but not to fight someone unpopular who isn't a draw.
        GGG's 30 day weight is 165. The fair and impartial boxrec computer says this makes him a SMW that is draining himself to get to MW just like you said Brook was draining himself to get to 147?

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
          He is still too small, just like how Rios was 170 against Bradley, should rios fight Golovkin
          Exactly GGG fanboys are so stupid. And if you go by this 30 day weight then GGG should have no problem going down to 155 or 154 to fight Canelo by the way yet these idiots pick and choose when they want to care about the 30 day weights. Got fools saying GGG would be compromising and hurting his body if he goes down to 155 LMAO

The issue is Brook has NEVER faced any quality fighters at 154 let alone 160 that's why it's a mismatch. Why he has decided to balloon this much 30 days out of the fight is anyone's guess but doesn't change the fact it's a mismatch because he competes 2 whole divisions below 160.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
            Brook is an idiot.He will be slow af
            Lol hes obv going to loose alot of weight. I think its just mind games to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              Exactly GGG fanboys are so stupid. And if you go by this 30 day weight then GGG should have no problem going down to 155 or 154 to fight Canelo by the way yet these idiots pick and choose when they want to care about the 30 day weights. Got fools saying GGG would be compromising and hurting his body if he goes down to 155 LMAO

The issue is Brook has NEVER faced any quality fighters at 154 let alone 160 that's why it's a mismatch. Why he has decided to balloon this much 30 days out of the fight is anyone's guess but doesn't change the fact it's a mismatch because he competes 2 whole divisions below 160.
              100% agree, he can lose 10 pounds in 30 days for 155 against Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by animelive View Post
                These fighters need to stop dehydrating so much. Their whole camps go to losing weights and ****s these days instead of learning how to box. How did he actually make to 147?
                I think Brook knows a bit about boxing already. But take your point. I'm in favor of limits on days out and also limits on rehydration. That should mean that you get fighters fighting at their most natural weights.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post

True. But Canelo could have come up to 157 or 158. I mean he walks around at probably 180-185 so what is the difference between boiling down to 155 or boiling down to 157?

I think with GGG it was more a point of principle. It was a fight for MW belts so make it at 160. Mis-guided from a legacy and business point of view. Spot on from a principle point of view. And of course, the fight is not totally lost - it can still be made down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    Lol shameful troll...
                    The winner of this either way If its Brook or GGG deserves props.
                    Brook deserves props if he wins (there is higher chance i win the lottery though). Why should GGG deserves any props for defeating someone who is TWO weight classes below him! I like triple GGG but this is a mismatch no matter how you look at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by animelive View Post
                      I think its his weight which turned him into the same size as Golovkin, if not more, not the fans How do you guys spew so much ****?
                      He's a welter you anime loser.

Comment

Working...
                      X