No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Raises Eyebrows, Supports Death To Drug Pushers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
    I started to write how ridiculous it is that the Phillipines has someone as stupid as pac in political office but then remembered that I live in a country where Donald trump is a legitimate threat to be president. Either way, pac like most super devout religious fanatics are hypocritical tunnel minded idiots.
    Trump is a threat based on what he's said, their president is madman and was elected in a landslide based on what he's done.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
      Donald Trump aint no more ridiculous than Hillary FBI "extremely careless" "not capable" to have a security clearance Clinton running for President. Trump says dumb **** sometimes and has no political record. Hillary says 10% less dumb ****, but makes up 200% more ridiculous lies like that she landed under sniper fire, and has a dirty political record. It's some choice.
      Ex-****ing-Xactly. Hilary is garbage as well as Trump,but neither are as bad as the lunatic running the Phillipines.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        you dont have to be gay to hate ****phobia, just like you dont have to be a woman to hate misogyny. you just have to be a decent person, something pacquiao isnt.

this is even worse than whay he said about gays anyways, this is calling for murdering people. shooting suspected dealers on site is insane for obvious reasons, execution isnt much less crazy.

pacquiao talks all this mess about caring about the poor and wanting to help people, but he clearly has no regard for human life whatsoever. his athletic accomplishments should in no way make people disregard the fact that he is a total maniac.

people who got punched in the brain by marquez shouldnt be eligible for office.
        i am not defending pac for his pro-death stance and what i am going to say below is just my take on the drugs and crime situation here in the philippines......

first, i must say that i prefer a world in peace where there is much less heinous crimes; but that kind of world is something people have to work on to achieve; if ever one is achievable....

presently, the catholic bishops conference of the philippines (cbcp), human rights advocates, some lawmakers, netizens and some media personalities, among others, have voiced out their concerns on extra-judicial killings of drug pushers and criminals...

in the same vein, people who are concerned with the rising criminality and erosion of public order are clamoring for a solution to the problem; as drugs abuse have contributed much to other heinous crimes such as rapes, murder etc..etc...one sad and bad outcome of this is that some people take unto them to act as vigilantes...

it will be a very long debate here on nsb as far as the imposition of death penalty is concerned.....

there was already death penalty before in the philippines, and i believe, still in some other parts of the world....

one thing going for the imposition of death penalty is that it still afford the accused of a trial....a review by the appeals court, a review of the supreme court and finally, a review by the president....

shootings on the street gives them nothing....but bullets....

Comment

Religion should be kept at home to each and everyone's own and certainly not pushed on people , it is unacceptable that folk that do not believe or for that matter aren't bothered should be looked down on ......Pac is only saying what we most of the time think.....but in simply terms maybe not the way forward.

?????????

Comment

Philippines is crazy right now. The cops have the green light to shoot anyone caught doing stupid ****. The cops are like trigger happy USA cops but x100.

It's madness. But majority of the population are actually in favor to restore order. **** is wild out there.

Comment

Hes trying to send a message to froids fanbase

Comment

Only the Liberal media can brainwash people to think that killing drug dealers who ruin the world and cause crime, rape, etc. and not punish women who abort viable fetuses....

Liberals: murderous, vile drug-pushers don't deserve death, but innocent viable fetuses deserve death

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                  Philippines is crazy right now. The cops have the green light to shoot anyone caught doing stupid ****. The cops are like trigger happy USA cops but x100.

It's madness. But majority of the population are actually in favor to restore order. **** is wild out there.
                  You sound like a Libtard brainwashed by the media... black person killed by cop is less likely than lightning hitting that same person...

Black crime is the issue. Blacks don't work, don't pay for public transportation and commit rape and murder out of proportion because they are too lazy to work and don't want to take orders because they have a complex of growing up without fathers and are born more aggressive because of the aggressive gene.

Comment

Pacquiao is one dumb mother****er. I can tell you that much.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                      You sound like a Libtard brainwashed by the media... black person killed by cop is less likely than lightning hitting that same person...

Black crime is the issue. Blacks don't work, don't pay for public transportation and commit rape and murder out of proportion because they are too lazy to work and don't want to take orders because they have a complex of growing up without fathers and are born more aggressive because of the aggressive gene.
                      Euro-Americans commit more rapes and molest there own children, ignorant redneck.

Comment

Working...
                      X