No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Raises Eyebrows, Supports Death To Drug Pushers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
    150 political officers were found to be affiliated with drug lords. The filiponos mess with this drug named Shabu. That **** is NOT on the same level as the drugs here in the states. I say death to those officials to make an example of them with future politicians. Jail is not enough as that Shabu kills more than regular heroin. Americans have no idea what its like over there, your views dont work over there. If you think this is bad, you probably are a trump supporter
    pretty much, you have to think like a 3rd world country in order to understand their views.

Comment

Originally posted by golovkin View Post
      War pacquiao!!!! He is trying to get rid of the mayweather bloodline.
      :aor::aor::aor:

Comment

I agree....you get caught running drugs...fuk you die mother fuker. preferably stoned to death or set on fire. And put on PPV!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Philippine boxing icon-turned-senator Manny Pacquiao used the Bible to defend restoring the death penalty for drug traffickers as "approved by God", backing a controversial proposal of President Rodrigo Duterte.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          snitches get stitches Pac

Comment

Expect evil people to do evil things. Expect good people to do good things. But in order to get a good person to do evil things, you'll need religion
            Pac is a POS as a human, but I didn't come from where he did, so hard to fathom how his mind works.
            But I do know that there is not one out-of-the-closet atheist/agnostic in our entire legislative, judicial, or executive branch--not one. And there are plenty of closeted ones. I wonder who they're afraid of?
            Pac is a religious nut and a complete moron, no doubt. But most Americans have zero idea how much our current laws are directly linked to how puritans viewed the world.
            How any sane adult in the Western world can believe in the tooth fairy in 2016 is incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
              150 political officers were found to be affiliated with drug lords. The filiponos mess with this drug named Shabu. That **** is NOT on the same level as the drugs here in the states. I say death to those officials to make an example of them with future politicians. Jail is not enough as that Shabu kills more than regular heroin. Americans have no idea what its like over there, your views dont work over there. If you think this is bad, you probably are a trump supporter

how can Shabu be "NOT on the same level as the drugs here in the states"..... but also "kill more people than regular heroin"?

Comment

It's such an absurd policy. Kill anyone, put drugs on their body.

Comment

Didn't he try to get a pardon for a woman that did this in Indonesia, and now he is doing the exact opposite. WTF?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...-10206768.html

For those of you wondering what happened to her:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ution-reprieve

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    how can Shabu be "NOT on the same level as the drugs here in the states"..... but also "kill more people than regular heroin"?
                    He's trying to say it's worst than the drugs we have here in the states...

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                      i guess theres more ****sexuals on this thread than i thought...lol , all hating on manny supposedly for this comment, secretly and really hating on him for those ****phobic comments
                      you dont have to be gay to hate ****phobia, just like you dont have to be a woman to hate misogyny. you just have to be a decent person, something pacquiao isnt.

this is even worse than whay he said about gays anyways, this is calling for murdering people. shooting suspected dealers on site is insane for obvious reasons, execution isnt much less crazy.

pacquiao talks all this mess about caring about the poor and wanting to help people, but he clearly has no regard for human life whatsoever. his athletic accomplishments should in no way make people disregard the fact that he is a total maniac.

people who got punched in the brain by marquez shouldnt be eligible for office.
                      Last edited by #1Assassin; 08-08-2016, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X