Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a more boring fighter in the sport than andre ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    Is there a more boring fighter in the sport than andre ward?

Im struggling to think of one... discuss...
    Yes: Rigo... because Rigo, even if dropped in a fight, still leaves no hope to his opponent!

... I find some suspense in watching Ward's fights, because I'm waiting to see what would happen next in case his opponents drops him!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
      ward does hold and head butt a lot...but there is no denying his talent. i hope he doesnt become a floyd mayweather.
      ...you do realize he fought 3 times since July this year.....where was all the fouls and head butts?

Comment

• Ward's clutching, clamping and grabbing is indeed painful to watch.

Other boxers like Hopkins and Klitschko started holding more as they got older, but Ward has been doing it his entire career.

"Everyone has a plan until they get clinched, clamped, held and headbutted" - Andre Ward

Comment

• i literally feel asleep during the agbeko/rigo fight

Comment

wheres this crap coming from lol, this is why i cant ****ing wait for saturday night, cause you lot are so arrogant that you dont genuinely think someone can predict kovalev to win. well one guys been in the ring with both, and boone and he says the same as i do, its going to be pretty one sided. you lot are meant to know boxing, yet you think someone can figh nobodies for 5 years and step it up to beat kovalev, its not going to happen. if calling ward boring makes me a casual fan, so be it.
            their is a difference between " he destroys ward"

and Kovalev will defeat andre ward because......

ever heard of a fight assessment...most guys picking kovalev dont even go in depth....he bigger doe...he hit hard doe....ok...theres more to winning a boxing match than size and power...otherwise so many fighters wouldnt have had success moving up...period

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Ward's clutching, clamping and grabbing is indeed painful to watch.

Other boxers like Hopkins and Klitschko started holding more as they got older, but Ward has been doing it his entire career.

"Everyone has a plan until they get clinched, clamped, held and headbutted" - Andre Ward
              You just described that old f@ggot Vlad Klinchko

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                their is a difference between " he destroys ward"

and Kovalev will defeat andre ward because......

ever heard of a fight assessment...most guys picking kovalev dont even go in depth....he bigger doe...he hit hard doe....ok...theres more to winning a boxing match than size and power...otherwise so many fighters wouldnt have had success moving up...period
                he does destroy ward. i dont need to go into depth, bottom line is you cant fight people who are useless for 5 years and still be the fighter you were 5 years ago. Power is a big thing, like when bernard fought him, as soon as he got clocked clean he went into his shell. It will be similar to that.

Comment

he does destroy ward. i dont need to go into depth, bottom line is you cant fight people who are useless for 5 years and still be the fighter you were 5 years ago. Power is a big thing, like when bernard fought him, as soon as he got clocked clean he went into his shell. It will be similar to that.
                  If that's the case....Kovalev's entire resume is useless.

Comment

I guess GGG was a never was because he HASNT fought any top fighters in a career spanning over 10 years bwhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhaaha hahahhahaha

b-hop is 50 years old bro....hardly throws any punches. and doesnt have the athleticism or physical strength of ward...nor is he as good a counter puncher.

when have you ever seen ward go into a shell? i'll wait....he gets hit hard he hits you back hard...he never been a cutie pie in there

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      ...you do realize he fought 3 times since July this year.....where was all the fouls and head butts?
                      ward only cheats when he's fighting solid opposition which proves he needs to cheat to win. fraud

Comment

Working...
                      X