Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a more boring fighter in the sport than andre ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF???? who cares who is more exciting....we wanna see who is going to WIN!!!!

Comment

• Seriously tho man DAMN!!!! GGG fans really and i mean really..FEAR WARD!!!!!! ya'll have gone into full panic mode since this fight has been announced

Comment

• If excitement = KOs for you then KOvalev surely

if it's more then Ward imo...
        more well rounded fighter with more sides, can fight more ways, has unexpected tricks. More subtle but I appreciate it more.

Not like Kovalev would be boring but he really does the same thing all the time, with Ward you can't know for sure what you will get.

I know Ward is not an exciting fighter for many cause he isn't an "offense first", KO monster fighter on most of his fights but imo he is very entertaining

Comment

• also... speed and ring IQ always entertained me more than big punching power tbh...

Overall I mean, of course I ca also appreciate great power and nice KOs

Comment

• obsessed.........

Comment

• obsessed...........

Comment

• Most boring fighter? Amir Khan...because he keeps losing but he keeps talking crap. Like Pacquaio.

Comment

• ward does hold and head butt a lot...but there is no denying his talent. i hope he doesnt become a floyd mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    Im struggling to think of one... discuss...
                    he boring doe.....translation....damn, why hasnt this guy lost yet

you guys did this with Floyd, they said the same thing about Roy Jones, before him sweet pea was boring

some people cant relate to people who make it look easy, whether they are arrogant or not.

must be some inferiority complex you guys suffer from.

I like winners, study winners, and even if a fighter i admire loses, i dont jump ship or degrade them

you're a casual fan bro....face it.

ive been away for a while, but damn you are pathetic....you trash every thread of made but post some of the most baseless stuff on this site.

boring is an opinion....YOU GUYS are allergic to facts....its gonna suck for you guys when Ward beats your great hope.

you want Ward to lose more than you ever thought Kovalev would win, like many posters on here...they hope...they dont assess fights using the fighters talents and weaknesses...you guys pick whoever you "like" or fits some type of personal preference

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      he boring doe.....translation....damn, why hasnt this guy lost yet

you guys did this with Floyd, they said the same thing about Roy Jones, before him sweet pea was boring

some people cant relate to people who make it look easy, whether they are arrogant or not.

must be some inferiority complex you guys suffer from.

I like winners, study winners, and even if a fighter i admire loses, i dont jump ship or degrade them

you're a casual fan bro....face it.

ive been away for a while, but damn you are pathetic....you trash every thread of made but post some of the most baseless stuff on this site.

boring is an opinion....YOU GUYS are allergic to facts....its gonna suck for you guys when Ward beats your great hope.

you want Ward to lose more than you ever thought Kovalev would win, like many posters on here...they hope...they dont assess fights using the fighters talents and weaknesses...you guys pick whoever you "like" or fits some type of personal preference

wheres this crap coming from lol, this is why i cant ****ing wait for saturday night, cause you lot are so arrogant that you dont genuinely think someone can predict kovalev to win. well one guys been in the ring with both, and boone and he says the same as i do, its going to be pretty one sided. you lot are meant to know boxing, yet you think someone can figh nobodies for 5 years and step it up to beat kovalev, its not going to happen. if calling ward boring makes me a casual fan, so be it.

Comment

Working...
                      X