Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward is taking a huge paycut to make this fight happen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

you've shown your agenda......just seen this post and I won't be replying to anymore posts you write about golovkin.....be consistent

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
      you've shown your agenda......just seen this post and I won't be replying to anymore posts you write about golovkin.....be consistent
      My agenda by showing Ward is taking a **** payday? My agenda by clowning this fight by saying I could've bought the fight? My agenda by posting the topic about Ward's tickets being sold on Groupon? What exactly is my agenda? And I'm also the one who posted the Golovkin-Brook odds are closer than Ward-Brand and Spence-Bundu

Comment

Brand is only getting paid $30,000 to be on HBO.

Poor bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          My agenda by showing Ward is taking a **** payday? My agenda by clowning this fight by saying I could've bought the fight? My agenda by posting the topic about Ward's tickets being sold on Groupon? What exactly is my agenda? And I'm also the one who posted the Golovkin-Brook odds are closer than Ward-Brand and Spence-Bundu
          Your agenda is by slating triple ggg and a random comment about a degale fight and then in another post and it being about Andre ward...that's the answer son

Comment

ward should be paying people to watch this ****, not getting paid for it himself

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
              Your agenda is by slating triple ggg and a random comment about a degale fight and then in another post and it being about Andre ward...that's the answer son
              Yes. I have a bias towards facts. I'm still waiting on you to post them in the thread I asked for them. Instead you deflect and come in here.

Comment

$30k must leave a fighter feeling very sour. I bet Brand's motivation is up to the sky. That's a sad purse. I mean what is that after taxes, manager's cut, corner, etc? $8k? If that

Comment

850k for fighting brand is a shit payday?

Comment

850 k seems like fair money for fighting Russel Brand, not like Ward has a huge following. Kovalev should earn him more money, even if Kovalev ain't a big draw it's still the top fighters in the division facing each other... It's hard for Brand not earning more but Boxings is only ever good to the top 0.1 % of fighters...

Comment

by the time brand pays of his management team and trainer he'll have nothing left
                      not to mention the time and cost for fight preparation
                      Oh well, even if he puts a decent effort against ward it will help his career. Maybe become the tough gatekeeper type

Comment

Working...
                      X