• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't care who wins these guys were terrible. Zoirov and mamishzada too

Comment

• Originally posted by yngwie View Post
      Zoirov lost the first round, yes, so?
      My point is Mamishzada fought his fight the way he fought against the Kazakh in his previous fight, they gave the round unanimous to Zoirov and then Mamishzada changed tactics completely and got beat. Are you dense brother or are you pretending to be?

Comment

• This division is awesome.

Comment

• Aloyan is pretty good, but he can be past his prime, will see.

Comment

• Originally posted by pesticid View Post
            My point is Mamishzada fought his fight the way he fought against the Kazakh in his previous fight, they gave the round unanimous to Zoirov and then Mamishzada changed tactics completely and got beat. Are you dense brother or are you pretending to be?
            I don't get the point, Mamiszhada fought the way he wanted to fight, you can't blame Zoirov, i wasn't even rating Zoirov before the games, it's just that the right guy won and you seem neglected to give any credit to him.

Comment

• So what if aiba president visited tashkent ? Now he is in brasil and as per your childish logic all brasilian boxer should be successful ha ha ha ha ha. Plus government is already paying good money for medalists so there is no need to pay aiba ha ha ha ha ha. don't be envy uzbeks not just appeared in boxing but always had good school but now paid more attention for development

Comment

• Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                I don't get the point, Mamiszhada fought the way he wanted to fight, you can't blame Zoirov, i wasn't even rating Zoirov before the games, it's just that the right guy won and you seem neglected to give any credit to him.
                You're still pretending not to understand what I am trying to say. Let me repeat it again to you.

The right guy won, won rounds 2 and 3 clearly, in my opinion anyway.

Zoirov lost the first round clearly as Mamishzada connected cleanly 5,6 times and Zoirov zero times. Mamishzada was moving and boxing from the outside the way he boxed in his previous fight. All three judges give the first round to Zoirov, which is crazy. Mamishzada changes tactics completely in the 2nd and 3rd round and gets beat.

I believe the same will happen to Yelesinov from Kazahstan when he faces Gyasov later at 69

Comment

• Now let me guess Aloyan will win round 2

Comment

• oh my, I think this fight is scored fairly, thank goodness

Comment

• Avila needs to win this round.

Comment

Working...
                      X