Olympic Boxing - Rio 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frenchie got taken to brasilian school

Comment

• Congrats to Conceicao! Great Home Crowd!

Comment

• tomorrow is a slow day.. thursday will be great though

Comment

• Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
          So, it's La Cruz-Niyazymbetov.

Who you got?
          La Cruz beat him like three times before.

Comment

• I am very concerned about the Robeisy Ramirez vs Akmadaliev fight at 56 kilos. I know the Uzbek looked like a killer in his last fight but my concern is that they will rob Robeisy. Akmadaliev already got a gift vs Yereliev. I thought Yereliev won three rounds yet they were all given to the Uzbek.

Robeisy already beat him up in WSB earlier this year but these Olympics Uzbekistan amongst other countries have been paying lots of money for medals.

Here is the last round of Robeisy vs Akmadaliev from earlier this year

Please let us have two quality boxers in the final - Robeisy vs Shakur
            Last edited by pesticid; 08-17-2016, 12:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pesticid View Post
              I am very concerned about the Robeisy Ramirez vs Akmadaliev fight at 56 kilos. I know the Uzbek looked like a killer in his last fight but my concern is that they will rob Robeisy. Akmadaliev already got a gift vs Yereliev. I thought Yereliev won three rounds yet they were all given to the Uzbek.

Robeisy already beat him up in WSB earlier this year but these Olympics Uzbekistan amongst other countries have been paying lots of money for medals.

Here is the last round of Robeisy vs Akmadaliev from earlier this year

Please let us have two quality boxers in the final - Robeisy vs Shakur
              There is definitely some shady stuff going on with Uzbekistan, i really hope Robeisy doesnt get robbed.

Robeisy v Stevenson imo would be the most highly skilled fight of the whole Olympics these guys are just so fluid and smooth.

Comment

• Why does Floyd come to the fights with the poster Dr. Kewl Hair's sister?

Comment

• AIBA president in Uzbekistan in less than a month before RIO 2016

This is just FYI everyone.

AIBA press visited Uzbekistan on 15 July, 2016 and met uzbek pres. Boxingscene does not allow me to post the link since I am new here but you can google.

Comment

• The link was already posted. People know about it. The ones who cheer for Uzbekistan like to ignore it.

Comment

• I remember other female fighters getting more hype and endorsements going to the 2012 Olympics but Claressa Shields is the only one left standing while others did not even make it to this years Olympics as she prepare to fight for Gold Yet Again!

Comment

Working...
                      X