Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some boxing matches where the winner took more damage than the loser?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In recent fights, Froch v Groves.

Maybe add in the last 3 or 4 rounds of Khan v Maidana then again, Maidana got hurt to the body BAD too.

I can't really think of too many others.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
      **** you dude. That's so disrespectful. Name ANY other Heavyweight in history with better wins then Fraizer(twice), Prime George Foreman, Ken Norton, Sonny Liston, Floyd Patterson, and Bob Foster. I'll wait.
      Ali was a prideful moron who used his charisma to manipulate black people and incite a race war. As a boxer he was very overrated. If he was so great why did he receive brain damage in many of his wins? The clown was one dimensional and needed mindless come forward brawlers to look good because everytime he boxed someone with a brain he looked like the bum he always was.

Explain why Ali got his ass kicked here by a guy with as many pro fights you can count on your fingers. I'll wait.

And get your head out of your ass, Ali never beat Norton, and he ducked a rematch with Big George, it's all documented. Stop defending a dead cowardly racist low IQ draft dodger.
      Last edited by punchr; 08-05-2016, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
        Why are Argentinians so tough? Castro absorbed enough punishment to knockout 5 men. Tough guy.
        i don't know, we have some tough fighters like others country.

Comment

asically every juanma win, but i think the best example from his career is mtagwa. good lord was that kid out on his feet for a long time.

juanma took about as much punishment in a 5 year period as a fighter can take, in both victory and defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Are you sure? :P

if My pic gave people any doubts, yours nailed it.. And he claimed that he made him miss..

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              i don't know, we have some tough fighters like others country.
              You like Fabian Maidana?

Comment

Pacquiao vs Clottey

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                  Lamont peterson-Danny Garcia--Garcia looked like he got mobbed
                  That is the first one I thought of too...no way Peterson was getting a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                    Name some fights where the winner got the worse for wear.
                    Jones vs tarver 1

This fight exemplify fights are scored round. By round

Jones won but took a beating.

Never the same after n proved Jones could dig deep n pull out a fight. Showed a great chin too.

Comment

Bradley-Provodnikov. Canelo-Lara.

Comment

Working...
                      X