Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr. Warns 'Fraud' Golovkin: I'm Ready, I'll Take Your Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jrs stupidity and Srs control freak nature will destroy this guys career

Comment

**** Off Eubank,you had your chance now go and defend your BRITISH title.

Comment

About a month too late...ditch the dad

Comment

Considering he was the reason the fight didn't take place, he looks beyond stupid with comments like this. A bit like Canelo with his comments.

Im good with a GGG Vs Eubank fight, but now Eubank is saying this..does this mean he's going to drop his crazy demands that plagued the fight first time around?

Comment

Theres no ink on the pen!

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
              Theres no ink on the pen!
              Maybe he can borrow Kell's, his has ink

Comment

Oh please, you bustah. I hope this foo never gets a chance. Screw him, he makes no money and there's bigger fish to fry like WBA champ Danny Jacobs as well as Saunder. If I was team Golovkin, I would "ground" Eubanks from ever getting a world title since they ruined/wasted a month of time. Eubanks father probably holds it for him when he takes a pic. Pathetic family.

Comment

Oh please, you bustah. I hope this foo never gets a chance. Screw him, he makes no money and there's bigger fish to fry like WBA champ Danny Jacobs as well as Saunder. If I was team Golovkin, I would "ground" Eubanks from ever getting a world title since they ruined/wasted a month of time. Eubanks father probably holds it for him when he takes a piss. Pathetic family.

Comment

Eubanks Jr still promoting himself using triple G name. Pathetic

Comment

Eubank seems so sad and pathetic almost desperate & alone

Eubank has relegated himself and his meager career to almost nothing status and a bag of hot air and rectum gas bloating the boxing British scene. What a sad pathetic despised lonely kid Eubie has become. GOOD

Comment

Working...
                      X