Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto vs. James Kirkland Showdown in Play?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew they'd line Cotto up with a "bulto." Cotto can't fight top names anymore, but can't blame him for picking up a nice paycheck...but watch out!!

Comment

Should be a fun bounce back fight, kirk is underrated imho...

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
        Predictable as clockwork.

Cotto will fight 2 jokes then step up and lose..... again
        But Kirkland is back with Anne Wolf though LMAO

Comment

I don't like Cotto but I pick him to win.. TKO Kirkland who never changes, doesn't learn anythingnew...& no crap about how good ann wolf is ...she thinks he's old school but she's not...

Comment

Originally posted by JJRalkman View Post
            -Fight a journeyman
            -Pick up a paper title or two
            -Call yourself better than ever before
            -Fight a live opponent and lose
            -Pout after the fight, say you really won, etc.
            -Disappear for a year, rinse and repeat
            Nailed it!!

Comment

Lol might as well retire instead of fighting this bum

Comment

Originally posted by Pozomuro View Post
                If you are getting 15 MM and changing fans $70.00 for that fight, you should be fighting a hungry young lions, not a crippled "has been".
                That's Roc Nation's fault for overpaying for Cotto. That 70.00 price tag is a result of them making a bad business decision, not Cotto.

This a free market - we can choose to pay or not. This fight will get paid if its in the 30-40 price range. If not, it'll get streamed like anything else I like or don't like.

And again, he fought a young lion in his last fight and proved he's still up there. At this point, I hope its his last fight and he just take care of business and retire.

Comment

Kirkland under Wolf is a dangerous man. I hate Cotto for picking him though. I was hoping for Cotto vs Thurman or something like it. I hope this back fires like the Trout fight and he gets KO'd. I'm done supporting him.

Comment

This fight makes no sense. Kirkland is washed up with no chin. He can barley make weight and out punches himself iby round 2.I would rather see Cotto vs Lara

Comment

Working...
                    X