Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin: Kell Brook is 147? No Way - He is My Size!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
    GGG says a guy 2 divisions below him is his biggest test to date lol

while the GGG fans said canelo was ducking lara and trout and he beat them both and cotto. even with the mayweather loss, canelo does have a way better resume then GGG.

but GGG fans say "no one wants to fight him doe"
    He wanted Enbaunk jr. Eubank jr didn't want it and made them lose time. He was offered Brook and he accepted.

Is it a big test for him? no. He will beat Brook easy.

How do you dare to say he's not avoided? do you even read boxing news assh0le?

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
      Brook/Golovkin is a money grab that's ment to break Golovkin into the UK market. On top of that it was a last second deal after being locked in on Eubank for nearly a month.

All that said, Brook is a hell of a lot closer in size to Golovkin than Khan was to Alvarez or Corey Spinks was to Jermain Taylor.

Hate is powerful man. Hate can turn rational people into hating machines.

What you say is common sense. But they won't accept it.

Comment

Victor Ortrees comes to the ring at 160+, I guess he's Golovkin's size too?

Comment

You guys are underestimating Brook, this won't be an easy fight. Also, GGG isnt exactly a 25 year old. He is 34? He is at that boxing age where he can technically just get "old" overnight.

Comment

Maybe this whole thing is a pre-planned Golovkin heel turn.

The man definitely has his haters, maybe they'll try to exploit that angle like Floyd did.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_R View Post
              Maybe this whole thing is a pre-planned Golovkin heel turn.

The man definitely has his haters, maybe they'll try to exploit that angle like Floyd did.
              The media isn't hating on GGG like they did Mayweather and you know it.

I have yet to see one negative article or story about Golovkin from the same media that crucified Mayweather at every turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                The media isn't hating on GGG like they did Mayweather and you know it.

I have yet to see one negative article or story about Golovkin from the same media that crucified Mayweather at every turn.
                That's because Golovkin hasn't done anything to deserve negative articles or stories being written about him. But it's patently obvious why you hate him so much.

Comment

I'd say that Golovkin should just let Abel Sanchez do all the talking but Sanchez would probably sound even dumber.

Comment

LOL LOL! come on GGG man really? hes as big as you? SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      I'd say that Golovkin should just let Abel Sanchez do all the talking but Sanchez would probably sound even dumber.
                      Yeah.. completely disagree.

Floyd was a Welter. Pac is a Welter. Tim Bradley is a Welter. Thurman is a Welter. Porker is a Welter. That's what Golovkin and the rest of us are used to when talking about WWs. All of those guys are 5'6" - 5'8", and the taller ones don't carry much muscle mass.

All Golovkin is saying that when he first met Brook, he did not look like a Welter. Brook is tall for WW AND ripped.

Comment

Working...
                      X