Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin: Kell Brook is 147? No Way - He is My Size!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    He wanted Enbaunk jr. Eubank jr didn't want it and made them lose time. He was offered Brook and he accepted.

Is it a big test for him? no. He will beat Brook easy.

How do you dare to say he's not avoided? do you even read boxing news assh0le?
    lara called him out a lot. ramierz said he would fight him also and put his title on the line ward also at 168. but GGG wanted 164 with ward but 168 with froch or chavez jr lol.

eubank jr? lol thats what your coming up with? and he is on the level for GGG that lara or trout or cotto were for canelo?

****** moron, you are new to boxing i can tell.

GGG ko streak will stop when he fights a decent opponent.

ducking ducking ducking ducking ducking is what all his ****** fans say.

learn boxing **** face.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
      Ok, 156 fight night vs Porter. I'm still saying Kell will be 160+ vs GGG though.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        Height isn't what determines 'size' at the weight.

Canelo is small in terms of height, but he's a big 154lb fighter.

Shawn Porter is small in height, but he's a bigger WW than Brook. Porter started his career at 165lbs, fought several times at MW, fought several times at jr MW and finally at 147.
        Respectfully, I did not simply point to the height. Obviously height is not the only factor. Thurman looks very lean and not cut at 147. Porter looks small but bulky. Brook is taller than all of them and is ripped. Khan is taller than Brook, but he's nowhere near as ripped.

I don't buy Porter being bigger than Brook. He even made the catchweight for Broner, while Brook has been struggling with the weight.
        Here's another article/comment that mentions that for the Porter/Brook fight, Brook was having issues during the weigh in and sweating a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
          yea ggg has not legs to stand on when defending this fight..just needs to get it over with and do better the next time..
          I agree!!!!!!!! him and his fans

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            Respectfully, I did not simply point to the height. Obviously height is not the only factor. Thurman looks very lean and not cut at 147. Porter looks small but bulky. Brook is taller than all of them and is ripped. Khan is taller than Brook, but he's nowhere near as ripped.

I don't buy Porter being bigger than Brook. He even made the catchweight for Broner, while Brook has been struggling with the weight.
            Here's another article/comment that mentions that for the Porter/Brook fight, Brook was having issues during the weigh in and sweating a lot.
            Porter played football at 180lbs, he's fought almost 2 full divisions above Brook's heaviest, he's come down from 165 to 160, 154 and 147. Brook had no issue with the weight, he was sweating because it was a hot day...the fact that Porter was dry as a bone suggests it was he who had a hard time making the weight.

Brook is ripped because of the way he trains and eats, he never used to be as cut at 147. He now does everything with a scientific approach like a proper athlete should.

Brook is a big WW, like many other guys, it doesn't make the fight any less ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Ok, 156 fight night vs Porter. I'm still saying Kell will be 160+ vs GGG though.
              Why? Because you're biased?

Comment

just name vargas and stop with the bs arum

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                  GGG says a guy 2 divisions below him is his biggest test to date lol

while the GGG fans said canelo was ducking lara and trout and he beat them both and cotto. even with the mayweather loss, canelo does have a way better resume then GGG.

but GGG fans say "no one wants to fight him doe"
                  Canelo didn't want to fight him though...Canelo also has 14 more fights than this man a considerably more powerful promoter and a Mexican tv network backing him and pushing his career. That's not an excuse its an explanation of the facts. Yes Golovkin doesn't have a great resume but he has two hall of fame bound boxers say no and every belt holder at 160 practically requiring to be dragged into a ring kicking and screaming to fight him with their "I need a year".

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Brook will likely being giving up close to 10 lbs in weight on fight night. That's not a small disadvantage. Also, wouldn't he be sacrificing speed by coming in heavier than normal. He may kill himself to get below 147 but it's obvious that he doesn't rehydrate a lot like Alvarez.

Comment

What a fucking clown. He and his whole team are an embarrassment.

Comment

Working...
                      X