No announcement yet.

Friends, I watched Cruz vs Frampton 3 times. There's No Way Frampton Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Face first brawlers stay duckin' dem slick Irishmen...
    Taco eatin' border jumpin' Tecate drinkin'...

Comment

Mean ass left hook.

Comment

Too slick. Too Irish.

Comment

Replace frampton with mayweather and cruz with pacquiao. We all know who really won that night including all you *****s.

Comment

Yo SK send me a link to your HL mayne! I got these gifs it only takes three minutes note there are a total of eleven gifs so check them out...this backs what you said.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Taco eatin' border jumpin' Tecate drinkin'...
              I think it was them Full Irish Breakfast farts that bothered Santa Cruz. In the rematch he's gotta eat huevos rancheros and chorizo to fire back with.

Comment

It was close but I thought Frampton won clear. Can't argue with those who think otherwise but one thing I want to point out about Frampton -- something many great boxers have -- is his outstanding ring generalship. The ability to remain composed when in tough is a major factor in judging fights live and Frampton has that ability to stay cool, compose himself, re-set and go about his business whenever he gets tagged or what have you. He stood and traded when needed but was also able to regain control of the ring many times and I thought that skill was really the difference between the two. I don't know if that makes sense but it's something very difficult to explain.

Comment

Body shot that put Frampton on the back foot, hurt in the 6th, changed things around..

After Round 6, Box Nation commentary started becoming skeptic on Frampton's win compared to the earlier rounds. They literally said "the later rounds can all be subjective." lol

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Yo SK send me a link to your HL mayne! I got these gifs it only takes three minutes note there are a total of eleven gifs so check them out...this backs what you said.
                    you're lucky. I didn't get to see the Showtime version. I had to endure the Box Nation commentary! But at least Box Nation is noticeable when they're unsure of a win, compared to the earlier rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      you're lucky. I didn't get to see the Showtime version. I had to endure the Box Nation commentary! But at least Box Nation is noticeable when they're unsure of a win, compared to the earlier rounds.
                      You would think that the 'Showtime' version would favor Santa Cruz -- Man it was so bad......that mma clown Maoro was dick riding Frampton hard bro! these gifs are the best shots from the first round to the 9 ( I think I forgot )..but yeah I got a copy on HD and like always since I make a lot of gifs I only watch it in slow motion without sound...and noticed that Frampton was getting credit for block punches and even shots that he completely missed when I replayed it in real time...Im not even trolling here.

Comment

Working...
                      X