Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No over sized videos with shyt commentary, 1 star thread, unsubbed

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      Body shot that put Frampton on the back foot, hurt in the 6th, changed things around..

After Round 6, Box Nation commentary started becoming skeptic on Frampton's win compared to the earlier rounds. They literally said "the later rounds can all be subjective." lol

The fight changed after the 6th. One judge gave Frampton the first 5 rounds. One judge gave 4 out of the first 5 rounds. The other judge gave Frampton 3 out of the first 5 rounds. I think i may have given Frampton 3 or 4 of the first 5 rounds.

Comment

Man Frampton was getting murked the last 4 rounds easily. Couldn't beat the Champ.

Comment

I had it 7-5 but I could definitely see 8-4 for Leo, or even a draw.

One thing for sure is we ain't leaving it in the judges hands in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            Forget about Schreck's scorecard, seriously..

I have went from 7-5 to 8-4, either way for Cruz. Cruz threw twice as many significant and combo shots throughout the fight.

I'm SURE that it was Frampton's defense that REALLY influenced the perspective. Carl does have great defense and controls range on the pull back. However, Cruz is the defending Champion. Frampton didn't do enough to win, and I'll settle for a Draw at least.... but..

I did a highlights clip of every major blow and general contact attempts per round. Cruz even had more combo connects on Carl's head than Carl did in return, and Carl did not show any counter attacks with his great defense. Of course many times they traded toe to toe, but in those exchanges it was equaled.

I think it was a great fight, and truly hope for the rematches soon. The second one has to definitely be in LA, and the third in Belfast.
            Let me guess you picked Santa Cruz before the fight, your ego is dented as well as your heart. I am sure you can spin this anyway you like, as we have seen with crazed Pac fans, people see what they want to see. I like to stick to reality, it was a close fight, but Frampton won, the majority of people saw it that way as well.

The connects were pretty close, the people who score that fight for Santa Cruz normally ignore one very important point - one guys punches were solid to reasonably hard, the other guys sounded like small fireworks going off, head and body, and in a close fight the guy landing with the harder shots is normally going to get the nod. In this case it was Frampton, he was the puncher in there, the only time Santa Cruz really had success was when Frampton pulled back in a straight line, or Frampton chose to exchange, when he boxed for example in rounds 3, 5, and 9, Santa Cruz had no answer for it, he completely shut him down, but I think Frampton wanted to put on a show for the fans so he took chances and exchanged, and predictable Leo got the best of most of those situations (although not all).

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                  Let me guess you picked Santa Cruz before the fight, your ego is dented as well as your heart. I am sure you can spin this anyway you like, as we have seen with crazed Pac fans, people see what they want to see. I like to stick to reality, it was a close fight, but Frampton won, the majority of people saw it that way as well.

The connects were pretty close, the people who score that fight for Santa Cruz normally ignore one very important point - one guys punches were solid to reasonably hard, the other guys sounded like small fireworks going off, head and body, and in a close fight the guy landing with the harder shots is normally going to get the nod. In this case it was Frampton, he was the puncher in there, the only time Santa Cruz really had success was when Frampton pulled back in a straight line, or Frampton chose to exchange, when he boxed for example in rounds 3, 5, and 9, Santa Cruz had no answer for it, he completely shut him down, but I think Frampton wanted to put on a show for the fans so he took chances and exchanged, and predictable Leo got the best of most of those situations (although not all).
                  Hellz no dude. I've been hating on Cruz and Frampton at NSB for a minute cause they ducked Rigo to begin with. I'm a PBC fanboy. I don't want to see some robbery sht like this on meez favorite boxing brand u heardz?

Comment

bad bwoy uppercut up in dis beotch!

Comment

bad bwoy uppercut up in dis beotch!

Comment

Working...
                      X