Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton: Rigondeaux is Great, But Not For Me To Make Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    I would love to see Rigo/Frampton at whatever weight. I'm just saying that Frampton didn't need to inject "business" (which the reporter was gearing him towards, judging by how he began the question) into the discussion. There's no need to insult our intelligence; we can deduce by his team's comments why the fight won't happen, so don't even play into it. Fans will always tolerate avoiding/ducking if we're provided with reasonable alternatives:Frampton vs. LSC/Russell/Selby/Cuellar. According to Frampton's logic, Rigo moving up to 126 wouldn't make a difference. The only person that seems willing to face Rigo (who's from a higher weight class) is Loma.

Most of us predicted Donaire/Rigo would turn out to be boring because of their styles, but it actually wasn't that bad. Rigo didn't engage enough though. Rigo seems to be moving less and less with each fight, which will hopefully lead to more entertainment. With Rigo, who knows? He's partly to blame for the politics rearing their ugly head against him and maybe he'll start to change the tide of negativity against Flores. He's doesn't have much time.
    Dude needs to move up a division after his next fight, he's been parlaying that division for all this time and hasn't gotten what he wants so move up. I do think Rigo doesn't move up because he might not be able to shake off those shots he occasionally gets hit with and has a times been badly hurt by.

Comment

• He's not wrong, I would do the same thing. But you're supposed to say make it happen next and then not negotiate at all so boxing fans don't notice as fast lol

Comment

• I'm definitely going to bookmark this thread. These comments deserve intense scrutiny and psychoanalysis when matched up with some other threads.

Comment

• to everyone who said last week frampton would lose. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. that is all! Back into your caves!

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
            I'm definitely going to bookmark this thread. These comments deserve intense scrutiny and psychoanalysis when matched up with some other threads.
            Anglophiles. Americans are in awe of iambic pentameter. An English accent is 2 points on the score card. Like a portable hometown edge.

Comment

• I can read between the lines, in other words Frampton wants no part of Rigondeaux! We all knew that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                Didn't Rigo turn down 500k for a fight with Loma? **** him let him starve.
                That's a ****ing insult. You starve.

Comment

Working...
                X