Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Shannon Briggs Chases David Haye at Barclays Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only reason haye left is because when people do start on him face to face and get in his face he cant control his temper, you really think he wants in another brawl with thw backlash he got from the chisora brawl,haye would spark briggs out easy

Comment

Haye vs briggs

David haye needs 2 stop fighting tomatoe cans & give the cannon a shot!!! Literally👊👊

Comment

Not sure what the story is. Boxing happens in the ring - the rest is just fluff and nonsense.

Haye doesn't have to do a damn thing for Briggs outside the ring.

What do people expect, that they are going to get into a punchup right then and there? More chance of Tyson and Sapp actually going toe to toe.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
          Haye don't want that hard work when he can sell an event to 20k dumb ass Londoners against guys he will stop in a round. Briggs is a durable opponent and he knows it. These so called boxing fans he appeals to only care about hot dogs, selfies for their social media accounts and a VIP pass whereby they can see David Haye in his underwear after having taken a shyt, the super VIP pass even allows his fans to stand and smell the venomous odour he has left in said cubicle.

Hasn't he used up the entire list he could draw from, why is it you think he ran ?

The euros was the best tournament I've seen in a while, don't attribute a poor tournament to the performances of one footballing nation unable to defeat a nation of 300k people.

Each to their own. I always root for Germany btw not England (assuming you're referring to their laughable loss to Iceland)
          I just felt the whole thing was stale it lacked goals, creativity and the third place spot ruined it for me personally with lesser teams playing for draws and being extremely defensive. Then again football isn't my first sport or even second but for me it was the worst Euro's I can recall.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Other vid he's put up is class too. Briggs celebrating with a huge crowd of drunk Irishman all chanting Lets go champ!

Gotta love a huge Irish crowd. Only thing that made the Euro's somewhat watchable too.
            Irish fans are the best. It's an actual fact that has been proven by science. Literally proven.

Comment

Lmao......

Comment

Briggs is a great carnival barker -- kind of like Haye used to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecKmbgIr5E8
                Last edited by Ulver; 07-31-2016, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ulver View Post
                  Briggs is a great carnival barker -- kind of like Haye used to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecKmbgIr5E8
                  Briggs was very overweight for this fight because he had a terrible camp due to pneumonia. The fight was postponed once because of his pneumonia and he couldn't postpone it again or he would of lost the title by default. So he went in there anyways rather than giving up the title without getting paid. Even if he wasn't sick he probably wouldn't of shown up in the best shape... Briggs even though he is older now actually trains hard, probably one of the hardest training heavyweights of today he's in shape all year round now.
                  Last edited by Evil_Meat; 07-31-2016, 09:55 PM.

Comment

pretoe injury david haye laps briggs around the ring..

Comment

Gotta admit, Briggs is REALLY working for that last paycheck. First Wlad, now Haye.

Comment

Working...
                      X