Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gennady Golovkin in Beast Mode For Kell Brook Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    Nah, I am a knowledgeable observer..... not someone like you, who chooses to see things the way he wants to see them.

I understand that boxing is all about matchmaking, and I understand that matchmaking is all about styles/timing.

Back in 2012/2013, when Team Bull**** ducked Mora...... he was the PERFECT opponent for a supposed killer who was trying to establish himself on the world stage.

If you had been following this sport for a long time, you would know that an ex-champ who has clearly faded is the PERFECT opponent for a guy who is trying to make his mark..... boxing has always worked that way.

It was NOT the fact that Loeffler totally refused to fight Mora, it was the fact that he provided a bunch of silly excuses, instead of 1 genuine reason...... which is actually a good life-lesson.....

.... I needed to hear 1 good reason why it was simply unthinkable that Golovkin share the ring with Mora back in 2012..... but I did not hear that genuine reason, all I heard was a pile of ridiculous excuses...... and the only reason why somebody gives you a pile of silly excuses is because they do not have 1 genuine reason..... I couldn't believe what I was hearing, they used every excuse in the book LMAO

..... and then what do I see happen down the line..... wow, they did the exact same thing to Ward and Lara...... they flatly refused to fight those guys, and they were unable to supply 1 genuine reason to explain why not..... just a bunch of silly excuses..... honestly it was ridiculous, they used every excuse in the book..... excuses that were woefully absent when it came to selecting the doomed welterweight Brook LMAO

And what is the common-denominator with Ward/Mora/Lara..... ?

All mover/spoilers who are notoriously difficult to look good against.

Wow, what a coincidence.

Come on man...... boxing is all about matchmaking, and matchmaking is all about styles/timing..... nothing happens in boxing by accident billy..... once could be a coincidence, twice is a pattern, three times is a gameplan.....

..... and now what else do we see..... ?

Despite running around for FOUR YEARS stating the he can beat "anyone from 154-168"..... Golovkin totally refused to negotiate with the TWO BEST POSSIBLE PAYDAYS available..... which is simply inexplicable..... Golovkin should have fought Canelo AND Cotto.

They simply will not put Gennady in a dangerous fight, which is absurd.

All of the guys mentioned above make big fights, EXCEPT for Golovkin..... and all of the guys mentioned above do not CONTINUALLY make a truckload of inexplicable excuses to avoid big fights, EXCEPT for Golovkin.

I know whats up.

I'm a sport guy, with a sport vision.

Honnestly, the bests MAINLY AND FIRSTLY have to fight the bests in their own division.

Wilder vs Haye vs Fury.
    Stevenson vs Ward vs Kova.
    Frampton vs LSC vs Rigo at 122.

GGG VS BJS VS Jacobs.

Lara vs Charlos vs Andrade

if GGG is truly Lara's main goal, move up and beats a Lemieux and then you will put pressure on GGG and be ranked as a top MW.

His own manager himself said Lara ask a lot of money so the fight is hard to make.
    Seems like Lara is seeking for a big payday more than anything else.

Mora in 2012 was beaten by Vera, and barely deserved a shot.
    Lara and Ward are threats, Mora I disagree bru.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
      I'm a sport guy, with a sport vision.

Honnestly, the bests MAINLY AND FIRSTLY have to fight the bests in their own division.

Wilder vs Haye vs Fury.
      Stevenson vs Ward vs Kova.
      Frampton vs LSC vs Rigo at 122.

GGG VS BJS VS Jacobs.

Lara vs Charlos vs Andrade

if GGG is truly Lara's main goal, move up and beats a Lemieux and then you will put pressure on GGG and be ranked as a top MW.

His own manager himself said Lara ask a lot of money so the fight is hard to make.
      Seems like Lara is seeking for a big payday more than anything else.

Mora in 2012 was beaten by Vera, and barely deserved a shot.
      Lara and Ward are threats, Mora I disagree bru.

Lara, Ward, Mora, and Canelo..... were ALL threats when Golovkin refused to fight them.

And..... they are Golovkin's ONLY real threats.

What a coincidence.

WHAT A FKN COINCIDENCE

This is the most accurate post in this thread....

..... boxing is all about matchmaking, and I understand that matchmaking is all about styles/timing.

Back in 2012/2013, when Team Bull**** ducked Mora...... he was the PERFECT opponent for a supposed killer who was trying to establish himself on the world stage.

If you had been following this sport for a long time, you would know that an ex-champ who has clearly faded is the PERFECT opponent for a guy who is trying to make his mark..... boxing has always worked that way.

It was NOT the fact that Loeffler totally refused to fight Mora, it was the fact that he provided a bunch of silly excuses, instead of 1 genuine reason...... which is actually a good life-lesson.....

.... I needed to hear 1 good reason why it was simply unthinkable that Golovkin share the ring with Mora back in 2012..... but I did not hear that genuine reason, all I heard was a pile of ridiculous excuses...... and the only reason why somebody gives you a pile of silly excuses is because they do not have 1 genuine reason..... I couldn't believe what I was hearing, they used every excuse in the book LMAO

..... and then what do I see happen down the line..... wow, they did the exact same thing to Ward and Lara...... they flatly refused to fight those guys, and they were unable to supply 1 genuine reason to explain why not..... just a bunch of silly excuses..... honestly it was ridiculous, they used every excuse in the book..... excuses that were woefully absent when it came to selecting the doomed welterweight Brook LMAO

And what is the common-denominator with Ward/Mora/Lara..... ?

All mover/spoilers who are notoriously difficult to look good against.

Wow, what a coincidence.

Come on man...... boxing is all about matchmaking, and matchmaking is all about styles/timing..... nothing happens in boxing by accident billy..... once could be a coincidence, twice is a pattern, three times is a gameplan.....

..... and now what else do we see..... ?

Despite running around for FOUR YEARS stating the he can beat "anyone from 154-168"..... Golovkin totally refused to negotiate with the TWO BEST POSSIBLE PAYDAYS available..... which is simply inexplicable..... Golovkin should have fought Canelo AND Cotto.

They simply will not put Gennady in a dangerous fight, which is absurd.

All of the guys mentioned above make big fights, EXCEPT for Golovkin..... and all of the guys mentioned above do not CONTINUALLY make a truckload of inexplicable excuses to avoid big fights, EXCEPT for Golovkin.

I know whats up.

Comment

that is just a pile of rubbish robby.....

there is a growing list of fighters who lil'G could have fought, but CHOSE not to..... and those fighters are much better than the cans on his resume.

Golovkin fanboys have been hoodwinked, and have been listening to that "avoided killer" song, for waaay too long.

I think it gives them a warm fuzzy feeling inside.
        I still have mad respect for Brook, he is a nutcase pretty much a win win for him. It better be a big fight next for GGG for sure, December hopefully.

Comment

Ward
          Mora
          Lara
          Canelo
          Cotto

..... and, according to Loeffler, Degale.....

and, you're welcome.....

They could have fought those guys, but they CHOSE not to..... refusing every single one except Degale, but making no effort whatsoever to make that fight despite promising that they would.

The obvious ones are Ward/Canelo/Mora..... especially considering the fact that Golovkin promised to fight Ward at 168 and Canelo at 154 and yet he actually killed both of those fights over the weight...... but you can throw Cotto in there with Canelo, it is inexplicable why Mr "154-168" refused to negotiate with those guys.

..... and forget your excuses, because the fact is..... they COULD have fought those guys if they wanted, but they CHOSE not to..... so Golovkin has the exact resume he wanted.
          My excuses. LOL. I don't make excuses for fighters. Good post tho. Slight correction, Golovkin has the exact resume he deserves. I'm so mentally drained from the Canelo/GGG saga, but Canelo also said after Khan that he'd fight him at 160.

I'm not a huge fan of Lara's style, but would love that fight for GGG. Actually I would like to see all the fights you mentioned above. A million sub-topics to each of those to.

Time is definitely not on the dude's side, that's for sure. After Brook, he's basically got to fight the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            You act like fighting a WW is not a bi.tch move.
            Didn't Brook weigh more than Golovkin @ the 30 day weigh-in?

Comment

Working...
            X