No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Warns: Crawford Can Win, But Pacquiao is NO Postol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Luthor View Post
    There are official punch stats. Are you new to boxing?
    I'm new to boxing, tell me how this goes please......

So somebody goes in after a fight and enters the actual thrown and landed punches ? Or does that happen live ? Does that make it official ? Or is that just a guess ?

Please explain. I need help.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Pac should see how his punch stats look against Dierry Jean or Hammerin' Hank.

Bahahaha!
      Before that can happen Pacquiao would need to insist that they come up to Welterweight and agree to fight him in China.

Although it wouldn't matter because some fool said Pacquiao's hands were too fast for Compubox.

Comment

Before that can happen Pacquiao would need to insist that they come up to Welterweight and agree to fight him in China.

Although it wouldn't matter because some fool said Pacquiao's hands were too fast for Compubox.
        Yea, cause Pac's a heavyweight who loses weight to make the WW limit and struggles while doing it.......

Please, keep em' coming.

We're having a lot of fun reading your posts.

Comment

I'm new to boxing, tell me how this goes please......

So somebody goes in after a fight and enters the actual thrown and landed punches ? Or does that happen live ? Does that make it official ? Or is that just a guess ?

Please explain. I need help.
          So you don't know how the CompuBox system works but you're arguing about it? Hmmm?

Now ask yourself, how can HBO or Showtime give CompuBox stats during the fight if they simply relied on someone going in after the fight?

Are you not aware that CompuBox has contracts with HBO and Showtime, and that boxing sites, like the one you're on, as well as basically every major media outlet relies on Compubox for punch stats and has for about 30 yrs?

Comment

Yea, cause Pac's a heavyweight who loses weight to make the WW limit and struggles while doing it.......

Please, keep em' coming.

We're having a lot of fun reading your posts.
            So Rios and Algieri didn't move up to Welterweight to face Pacquiao and the fights didn't take place in China?

You probably missed all of that because Pacquiao was moving too fast.

Comment

Nothing you say about what I say disqualifies me boy, watch your mouth.

I comprehend plenty. You are just drinking the Bud-Aid sauce. Pac is an ATG and has a lot more on his record than one good win over Lucas Mattysse.

Go search on this website proof that Manny landed more punches than Floyd.
              There is a video slowing down every punch in the entire fight and it shows Manny landed more. The Compubox guys just can't keep that close of an eye on Manny's punches due to his hand speed. Come back after watching and we will talk then. Let's see if you still think I'm disqualified.
              This statement will forever provide hours of laughter for all posters on this thread.

I thank you for all of us.

Comment

So you don't know how the CompuBox system works but you're arguing about it? Hmmm?

Now ask yourself, how can HBO or Showtime give CompuBox stats during the fight if they simply relied on someone going in after the fight?

Are you not aware that CompuBox has contracts with HBO and Showtime, and that boxing sites, like the one you're on, as well as basically every major media outlet relies on Compubox for punch stats and has for about 30 yrs?
                Yea that's it, please explain how that works, how it's official and all......

Comment

This statement will forever provide hours of laughter for all posters on this thread.

I thank you for all of us.
                  As will my signature. Thanks a lot for that.

Comment

Yea that's it, please explain how that works, how it's official and all......
                    You like going back in time so you should enjoy this. After you read it, please come back and tell us where it's from and what website displayed it.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/vi...quiao-compubox

Have a wonderful Friday. I'm off to the gym so I can spread laughter with Pacquiao hand speed quotes.

Your weekend home work assignment is to explain how Compubox was able to see and attribute 790 thrown punches/280 landed to Pacquiao against Rios but somehow miss all these punches he threw and landed on Mayweather with only one arm?

Comment

You like going back in time so you should enjoy this. After you read it, please come back and tell us where it's from and what website displayed it.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/vi...quiao-compubox

Have a wonderful Friday. I'm off to the gym so I can spread laughter with Pacquiao hand speed quotes.

Your weekend home work assignment is to explain how Compubox was able to see and attribute 790 thrown punches/280 landed to Pacquiao against Rios but somehow miss all these punches he threw and landed on Mayweather with only one arm?
                      First off, I have no need or desire to look at anything you post, ******. Especially since you want to talk sh@t after I provided proof of my statements and you ignored it.

Secondly, if you think Compubox is the gospel seeing as how it's just a couple guys watching a fight pressing a button when they think a fighter throws a punch and lands/misses, you really are dumber than I give you credit for.

Lastly and finally.....you should hit the library afterwards so you can grow your brain while you are out and about.

LOL @ Alt's !!!

P.S> Blocked for being a dumb f@ck

Comment

Working...
                      X