Comments Thread For: Bradley Warns: Crawford Can Win, But Pacquiao is NO Postol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Lol defensive liabilities
    Pac ain't no floyd or Pea but he ain't no punching bag either.

Sometimes I think u ppl don't know that the more offensive you are the more you get hit regardless of defense.

It's defensive boxers who rarely get hit. Offensive guys do no matter how good their D is.

Hell crawford probably got hit more these last few years than pac has.
    one thing that goes un-notice is how manny blocks a lot of the punches with his gloves. pac's defense is very underrated because the times that he do get caught his head bounces back because of the force of him coming in and getting hit so the fans only see that and think pac has no defense.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      one thing that goes un-notice is how manny blocks a lot of the punches with his gloves. pac's defense is very underrated because the times that he do get caught his head bounces back because of the force of him coming in and getting hit so the fans only see that and think pac has no defense.
      Blocking with his gloves while leaving his ribs exposed.

Pac's defense is poor.

Comment

It's not that Pacquiao doesn't have any defense, it's that his offense primarily is his defense so there are obvious liabilities with that strategy. That certainly is not uncommon with Freddie Roach trained boxers.

We also have to factor in age. For example:
        Manny threw 751 punches in his first fight with Bradley
        Manny threw 563 punches in his 2nd fight with Bradley
        Manny threw 439 punches in his 3rd fight with Bradley
        and only 429 punches thrown against Mayweather

The Pacquiao that threw 790 punches at Rios, 1069 punches at Margarito and 1231 punches at Clottey, no longer exists. Furthermore, those types of punch outputs are only possible against certain types of boxers but Terrence Crawford is not that type of boxer. Of course there is a great possibility that Pacquiao would beat Crawford but I believe that the smart money would be on Crawford to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          Blocking with his gloves while leaving his ribs exposed.

Pac's defense is poor.
          ????? is pac an octopus or something?? if he's blocking punches being thrown at his face, of course his body will be open... the hell???

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Luthor View Post
            It's not that Pacquiao doesn't have any defense, it's that his offense primarily is his defense so there are obvious liabilities with that strategy. That certainly is not uncommon with Freddie Roach trained boxers.

We also have to factor in age. For example:
            Manny threw 751 punches in his first fight with Bradley
            Manny threw 563 punches in his 2nd fight with Bradley
            Manny threw 439 punches in his 3rd fight with Bradley
            and only 429 punches thrown against Mayweather

The Pacquiao that threw 790 punches at Rios, 1069 punches at Margarito and 1231 punches at Clottey, no longer exists. Furthermore, those types of punch outputs are only possible against certain types of boxers but Terrence Crawford is not that type of boxer. Of course there is a great possibility that Pacquiao would beat Crawford but I believe that the smart money would be on Crawford to win.
            not true. do i need to explain to you why and how pac was able to throw that many punches against those guys? LOL!

and what the hell are you even talking about punch output and crawford beating him??? all i said was that pac's defense is very underrated...

Comment

Stop constantly embarrasing yourself. You're disqualified again due to yet another ridiculously ****** statement:

"The Compubox guys just can't keep that close of an eye on Manny's punches due to his hand speed."
              In other words, you didn't watch the video I advised to. No need to elaborate any further for ******.

Comment

the Boxing Writers Association hands out that award and in that particular Decade, Mayweather was not only undefeated while Pacquiao was not, Mayweather was also Top 10 P4P for longer but also #1 P4P more. Now let's see what's more of an accomplishment, being given a writer's award for a decade or being recognized as the best of the generation/era?
                Floyd was arguably defeated and as I said, Pac was fighter of the decade and it was voted on by a lot more credible boxing experts than some nitwit fan boy. (you) Manny has a lot tougher resume against top fighters while they were in or closer to their primes. Crawl back in your hole.

Comment

not true. do i need to explain to you why and how pac was able to throw that many punches against those guys? LOL!

and what the hell are you even talking about punch output and crawford beating him??? all i said was that pac's defense is very underrated...
                  Those numbers were for Left Hook Tua.

We all know why Pac was able to throw that many punches at those movement challenged punching bags. Fact remains, Crawford is not that type of boxer and Manny is not able to throw that many punches anymore. Pacquiao has defense but his defense is more of a result of his offense which would be much less effective against Crawford's movement, counter punching, speed and reach. We've already witnessed that.

This thread is about Crawford possibly facing Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    In other words, you didn't watch the video I advised to. No need to elaborate any further for ******.
                    Like millions of others, I saw that fight over a year ago and the result is still the same.....Mayweather won. Only fools are still getting in boxing discussions saying "Pacquaio arguably won", "Pacquiao's hands are too fast for Compubox" and "Please watch an obscure video that is irrelevant".

Comment

Those numbers were for Left Hook Tua.

We all know why Pac was able to throw that many punches at those movement challenged punching bags. Fact remains, Crawford is not that type of boxer and Manny is not able to throw that many punches anymore. Pacquiao has defense but his defense is more of a result of his offense which would be much less effective against Crawford's movement, counter punching, speed and reach. We've already witnessed that.

This thread is about Crawford possibly facing Pacquiao.
                      well, maybe you should have quoted him with those numbers then..

we've already witness that against lesser opponents. lets see how he does when he steps up in competition.

Comment

Working...
                      X