No announcement yet.

Crawfords getting way overrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawfords getting way overrated

He's the best at 140 but people saying he'll beat Pacquioa and he's like a young Floyd when he's nowhere near. I'm sure even Tim Bradley could have kod all his previous opponents. Other's like Spence, Brook,Porter would kill those guys.

I give him his due for his win but if we're talking about him vs any of these guys at WW I don't see him beating PAC, Bradley, Thurman etc. Crawford should go after Broner and it's not even a sure thing he beats him.

A Black boxer being hated on? I'm in shock.

He runs through Troya and Burns if he wants to be undisputed.

Comment

I like the Broner fight. If he gets past Adrien, he's in the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
        A Black boxer being hated on? I'm in shock.

He runs through Troya and Burns if he wants to be undisputed.

I am black but just be honest that divisions weak as hell right now. Never seem Troya but we all know and seen Burns brings nothing for TC.

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
          He's not getting overrated. He's finally getting recognised. People like me have been telling people like you that Crawford had the goods to be one of the top of the new generation. 50% of people laughed and said Postol would destroy him. He proved them wrong and they can't take it, so they're still arguing about how good he really is, in an attempt to save some face. And they're still trying to disagree when people show why he is that good. Same thing happens to all great fighters though, so I'm not bothered. You don't have to think he beats Pacquiao. I do think that though. So does Freddy Roach (according to the front page article). Crawford will do what he does and keep winning.

I've been a fan of his and I give him his props as the top 140 pounder but JWW is pretty weak right now being honest. If he beats the top WWs I'll be convinced.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
            I like the Broner fight. If he gets past Adrien, he's in the mix.
            If you need him to fight Broner to be convinced, I don't think you know what you're looking at.

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
              He's the best at 140 but people saying he'll beat Pacquioa and he's like a young Floyd when he's nowhere near. I'm sure even Tim Bradley could have kod all his previous opponents. Other's like Spence, Brook,Porter would kill those guys.

I give him his due for his win but if we're talking about him vs any of these guys at WW I don't see him beating PAC, Bradley, Thurman etc. Crawford should go after Broner and it's not even a sure thing he beats him.
              So basically you demand that a Jr welterweight beat welterweights to be a 'Good' fighter? that was the same thing people said when he was at lightweight and guess what? Lineal again. And what a slap in the face bringing up Broner who does not even come close in terms of resume...unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                So basically you demand that a Jr welterweight beat welterweights to be a 'Good' fighter? that was the same thing people said when he was at lightweight and guess what? Lineal again. And what a slap in the face bringing up Broner who does not even come close in terms of resume...unbelievable.

No he's already good I'm saying if your talking about p4p or possible matchups in the future like Pacquioa then yea he has to move up and prove himself against better fighters than Lundy, Jean, and Postol.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

And as for Broner that would just be a good fight and a better fight than the Postol fight was.

Comment

Nah apart from the Floyd comparisons it's all good he's building a very strong resume,burns,gamboa,postol among others all without much trouble

Comment

Working...
                    X