Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler: As Soon as Golovkin Has a Fight, Everyone Wants Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ummm...it's Team GGG namedropping fighters after they've signed to fight a guy two divisions below.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      Only Eubank is at 160 AND competitive. And note I never mentioned "high profile". Degale should have been requested the second Hearn said Eubank was off the list. As for Ramirez, I will believe it when the contract is signed.
      You need to get your facts straight buddy. Only Eubank is at 160 and competitive??? Umm you do realize that Saunders is 160 too, and he has beaten Eubank before right?

Degale is in the midst of unification negotiations with B.Jack for the fall. So Hearn should have terminated the unification negotiations with B. Jack's team, just so GGG can have one off 168lb fight with him?? Ludicrous and ridiculous notion.

So you still haven't answered the question-- which top fighter at 160/168 lb competitive fighter available for GGG to fight in Sept?

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        95% of the hate for Golovkin comes from that this guy and abel say to the public. I wish Tom was as active in making fights as he is with flapping his gums. At the expense of his fighter he's playing Mr. Nice Guy when he should've dropped that shhh and called out Oscar on the Canelo situation instead he went to go kiss Hearn's @ss. Golovkin is a magnificent fighter but his handlers have started turning me off as a fan and that is not exactly a good thing considering the shh i've taken on this site in defense of the boxer himself.
        You are one of the few lil g fans on this site I respect bro, thanx for calling it what it is and not trying to defend all the wrong that comes from loeffler and co

Comment

Originally posted by Brakus View Post
          In your opinion, why shouldn't he? This fight is free of promotional and network problems, and would b very easy to make since they have the same advisor in Haymon.

If Lara won this fight, he would be the mandatory to GGGs WBA title- ensuring that would have to happen. Not to mention it would give Lara experience fighting a middleweight
          Sound argument. But it forces him to campaign at 160. I think he just wants to challenge the big dog at MW but be in position to go back to 154 as a top guy if he gets beaten.

I think if the money is right for Jacobs...he should go for it.

Comment

Its getting sadder and sadder on the Team GGG side.

They are fighting a WW

Comment

lol this is so true...

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                Ummm...it's Team GGG namedropping fighters after they've signed to fight a guy two divisions below.
                Bingo!!

Havent heard anyone call out GGG after he signed but i have heard Them saying "oh we would have foughbt them if it was offered" or "soon we will move up and fight ______"

Sad but we have heard this before.

So many saying Lara has TV issues but when he was SCREAMING GGG name they werent even acknowledging it.

Comment

Keep that spon going cause some are new here and havent heard this one before.

Sadly some have but still buy into the crap.

A WW!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brakus View Post
                    You need to get your facts straight buddy. Only Eubank is at 160 and competitive??? Umm you do realize that Saunders is 160 too, and he has beaten Eubank before right?

Degale is in the midst of unification negotiations with B.Jack for the fall. So Hearn should have terminated the unification negotiations with B. Jack's team, just so GGG can have one off 168lb fight with him?? Ludicrous and ridiculous notion.

So you still haven't answered the question-- which top fighter at 160/168 lb competitive fighter available for GGG to fight in Sept?
                    It's an opinion buddy. Saunders is at 160 and he would get steam rolled by Trip. Styles make fights. Just because Saunders beat Eubank doesn't mean he would fair better against Trip. Also, Hearn basically ended the Vargas negotiations by requesting he take a pay cut to his signed contract. You don't think he did that with the idea that Brook would take the Trip fight? So walking away from Jack would not be an issue. Don't be so naive.

Lastly...I didn't say "top" 160/168. So miss me with that. Again...K2 did not ask for DeGale. They owe no allegiance to Jack or Mayweather promotions so why not ask? So it's ridiculous for DeGale to fight Trip instead of Jack and make more money. But not ridiculous for K2 to have Triple fight a WW without trying to get a fight with Degale who would better propel Trip career with a win? Please!

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      Quite true.

I rarely comment on ****** GGG v the world threads but TL ain't wrong. Lara goes very quiet every time GGG is free but damn he pipes up when there's a fight on the horizon, although he has been quiet recently considering his poor form at 154.
                      that is not true, Lara has been calling out ggg for more than 2 years, and before they chose brooks, the Cuban was asking for the fight, both were free, stating this bs only prove that you are a hater or a fanboy,

Comment

Working...
                      X