Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: We Wanted Ward, It Will Eventually Happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Yeah, you were stupid enough to tell me where you live, now you're gonna get it, sometime next year. Be ready and don't be hiding somewhere else when I come knocking on your door.

Yawn! You didn't reply like the true f@ggot you are. You talk shyt but won't do a damn thing. Keep sucking pussie g off f@ggot

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post

"Loeffler said the email from an official of Ward’s promoter, Roc Nation Sports, extends a 50/50 purse-split offer to fight in 2016 after each fighter took one fight earlier in the year."

"If you don’t want to fight a fighter, think it’s not your style, just say that," Ward said on the video. "The truth is, they never wanted the fight. The reality is we offered him a fight six, seven months ago, before we knew he had a pay-per-view coming up ... 50%. He turned it down in five minutes. The short and long of it is they never wanted the fight."
      And yet, so the story goes, Ward was ready to fight GGG right then, without any more tune-ups. He only included the interim fights in his offer so that Golovkin would be able to fight Lemieux first.

And that was before he even knew that Golovkin had signed to fight Lemieux!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
        Yawn! You didn't reply like the true f@ggot you are. You talk shyt but won't do a damn thing. Keep sucking pussie g off f@ggot
        Sometime next year. Be ready. In the UK, we don't fuck around.

Comment

Sometime next year. Be ready. In the UK, we don't fuck around.
          Get your f@ggot ass outta here. Scared to put up your account. Scared to see me bytch

Comment

Yeah, you were stupid enough to tell me where you live, now you're gonna get it, sometime next year. Be ready and don't be hiding somewhere else when I come knocking on your door.
            Hey, smart guy...Internet postings are all kept record of, if you're going to make threats keep that in mind. No need to get butt hurt because your favorite fighter has been found out....idiot.

Comment

And yet, so the story goes, Ward was ready to fight GGG right then, without any more tune-ups. He only included the interim fights in his offer so that Golovkin would be able to fight Lemieux first.

And that was before he even knew that Golovkin had signed to fight Lemieux!
              Loeffler admits to the whole thing, what's so difficult to understand here? Your ignorance is beyond laughable

Comment

• Abel is implying that Ward's team didn't come to negotiate with GGG's team. Of course, Ward's team will deny. At least he's not Roach & predicting a KO when that fight happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by JUNIABOY View Post
                  Abel is implying that Ward's team didn't come to negotiate with GGG's team. Of course, Ward's team will deny. At least he's not Roach & predicting a KO when that fight happens.
                  But it's actually what Loeffler said! He replied to the email which again
                  "Loeffler said his emailed reply to Ward’s camp was that if Ward was still at 168 pounds in early 2017, Golovkin would be pleased to consider the bout at that point"

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                    But it's actually what Loeffler said! He replied to the email which again
                    "Loeffler said his emailed reply to Ward’s camp was that if Ward was still at 168 pounds in early 2017, Golovkin would be pleased to consider the bout at that point"
                    Loeffler also said that they didn't know what weight Ward would be fighting at when that opportunity re-introduces itself. GGG does want to fight Ward, that much is a given. But does Ward? I invite you to watch the preview video of GGG/Rosado...it's where Ward & GGG meet for the first time...I politely ask for you to tell the people on this forum what GGG said to Ward the first time they met, & Ward's response. It's an interesting tidbit.

Comment

• Originally posted by carloscruz10009 View Post
                      If you duck Ward..... Fine.... But why keep bringing his name up.... He's fighting the best fighter in a higher division soon.. While lil ggg is fighting one of the top guys that's in 2 divisions lower than him.. Smh
                      They brought up Ward's name so that they can get that fight down the road. Abel says as much...Ward-willing, of course. Shouldn't that make GGG critics happy?

Comment

Working...
                      X