Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the best Junior Middleweight right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    I think j rock has the potential to be the best of the bunch...someone just needs to give him an opportunity to show n prove. Dude is the real deal.
    I feel the same. he has potential.

Comment

Erislandy Lara. Canelo won't be there long.

Comment

Originally posted by vitalisfist View Post
        I feel the same. he has potential.
        I actually feel like he's already there...I'd pick him flat out over almost everyone in the division and wouldn't count him out against anyone. He just needs to get a fight with a top guy to prove it. I like andrade too but I'd pick jrock to beat him...he's more fundamentally sound, would be a nice fight. Lara would probably be the toughest fight for him in the division.

Comment

Isn't the fight a done deal jermall charlo vs J rock??? I think jermall is going to win...

Comment

Nelo, Lara, Andrade. In that order.

Comment

I recon until there is a unified champ it's Lara imo.. Followed by Andrade and the taller Charlo

Comment

Excluding canelo since this should be his last fight. It's still Lara. The winner of Charlo and j rock should be number 2. Andrade needs to fight someone worth a damn soon

Comment

Alvarez. Being from Providence I'd really like to say Andrade, but until he steps it up a bit more or beats Canelo I just can't.

Comment

It is Lara!

Comment

Canelo followed by Jrock, then its a 3 way tie between charlo,andrade,lara

Comment

Working...
                      X