Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Postol: I Tried To Make an Exciting Fight, Crawford Was Running

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Son Of Fraud View Post
    He didn't really dominate him though he was too scared to stand his ground and press the offensive, Crawford made the fight a stinker against Postol who apparently is a world class fighter now lol... smdh

Great fighters go in for the kill they look to leave nothing in doubt this was a terrible showing from Crawford If he truly wants to be PPV star can you admit that or do you think your average boxing fan wants to see uneventful fights like these?
    Yanks and their pathetic bias laughable tbh.
    Postol was the WBC world champion and stopped Lucas Matthysse. How is he not world class?

Are you going to downplay him now just because an American whooped his ass? Typical Euro bitterness.
    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 07-24-2016, 01:45 PM.

Comment

He didn't really dominate him though he was too scared to stand his ground and press the offensive, Crawford made the fight a stinker against Postol who apparently is a world class fighter now lol... smdh

Great fighters go in for the kill they look to leave nothing in doubt this was a terrible showing from Crawford If he truly wants to be PPV star can you admit that or do you think your average boxing fan wants to see uneventful fights like these?
      Domination is taking an opponent and making him look ordinary. People are saying Postol looked slow, that's only because Crawford was fast and sharp, and made him look slow.

Comment

• Only running I saw was from Postol when he got cou tered and literally turned his back to Crawford and ran.

Postol got completely nuetralized and had his basic ass weapons taken away. He fought like a beta cuck who refused to do anything at all to win while letting Crawford win every round doing the bare minimum. It reminded me of Kiltchko-Fury, where a guy was gun shy all night and didn't engage until the 12th round when it was too late.

Comment

• Originally posted by JQside View Post
          You don't get it. He can run when he faces another threatening opponent all he wants. That's up to him. But don't expect casuals, who deliver 95% of the bread and butter, to show up and watch this guy again. Hardcore fans would have to deliver and stop streaming fights for free. And don't expect HBO to just throw their money away and let this guy rip them off again.
          Lmfao you know a lot of what you said is true a hell of a lot of the so-called hardcore boxing fans stream fights and don't pay their way to support the fighters they supposedly love haha.
          I'd not complain about this fight If it was a free-view but it wasn't some people had to pay $60 to watch it.

This is why I love the UFC If a fighter in their organisation puts on such a boring fight Dana White will straight out call him out for it one organisation genuinely does care about its fans and sometimes in boxing we have those so-called hardcore fans who say "hit and don't be hit" they'll casually use Ali as an example even though they've not watched many of his fights because Ali certainly got hit and he certainly knew how to put on a damn great show unlike... Well a good few of the next in line PPV 'stars'.

Comment

• Crawford dealt with the cards handed to him. Was he impressive? Not really but he definitely outclassed Postol. Postol looked awkward and out of balance. Can't believe he beat Lucas. Fight was a stinker either way.

Comment

• He was better than my punching bag. Waaaah wwwwaaaaah. He didn't stand still and get hit. I'd call running what Postol did after his ***** ass got hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luiz View Post
                Roach definitely doesn't know how to teach his fighters to cut the ring off.
                ROACH FKN SUKS! If your not a KO artist. Tall, long armed, 12 KO's and you hire Roach???? That was his 1st dumb decision. Emanuel would of been PERFECT for him! But he's dead. Heck Floyd Sr. would of been better or Roger.

Comment

Lmfao you know a lot of what you said is true a hell of a lot of the so-called hardcore boxing fans stream fights and don't pay their way to support the fighters they supposedly love haha.
                  I'd not complain about this fight If it was a free-view but it wasn't some people had to pay $60 to watch it.

This is why I love the UFC If a fighter in their organisation puts on such a boring fight Dana White will straight out call him out for it one organisation genuinely does care about its fans and sometimes in boxing we have those so-called hardcore fans who say "hit and don't be hit" they'll casually use Ali as an example even though they've not watched many of his fights because Ali certainly got hit and he certainly knew how to put on a damn great show unlike... Well a good few of the next in line PPV 'stars'.
                  Oh that's the problem, you're a ufc fan talking about boxing.

Comment

So an undefeated WBC champ isn't world class? Idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                      Oh that's the problem, you're a ufc fan talking about boxing.
                      That RTARD doesn't even KNOW there are like 1-2 PPV UFC fights a MONTH!!!! And only 3-4 PPV Boxing matches a YEAR!

We just SAW a UFC fight where a WWE Wrestler was the main event!!! LMAO

And a CHICK Ronda almost RUNS UFC.

Comment

Working...
                      X