Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Crawford do at 147 vs the Big Boys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would Crawford do at 147 vs the Big Boys?

Crawford looked dominant today but this was at 140, if "Bud" moves up to the money division- 147, how would he do against:

1. Danny Garcia
    2. Shawn Porter
    3. Keith Thurman
    4. Errol Spence

Would you have him as the favorite against any of these young lions?
    Last edited by The King Hornet; 07-23-2016, 11:42 PM.

Beats all of them

Comment

Originally posted by Hayemaker! View Post
      Crawford looked dominant today but this was at 140, if "Bud" moves up to the money division- 147, how would he do against:

1. Danny Garcia
      2. Shawn Porter
      3. Keith Thurman
      4. Errol Spence

He has a chance against all of them..........on second thought F it he beats them all......he is a better boxer technician than all of them....even spence...so verstale......the difference is in the details man.....

Comment

1. Crawford DESTROYS Danny "Gift" Garcia and humiliate him, that's for sure.

2. Thurman and Porter are toss-ups.

3. Spence would be too strong for him.
        Last edited by Ricky Bahl; 07-23-2016, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
          Beats all of them
          This. TC beats them all, and I'm very confident he would. His chins strong enough to hold up with those guys, IMO, and he's got the pop to earn each and everyone of theirs respect.

And the biggest thing, he's more refined than everyone of those guys. Skills pay the bills, and he's more skilled and versatile than those guys. Also, you can't break him.

He makes me proud to be a fan. He really does remind me of Hagler.

Comment

1. Danny Garcia
            2. Shawn Porter
            3. Keith Thurman
            4. Errol Spence

to be more specific

1. Garcia...well, anyone really thinks one dimensional Garcia even lands one good punch? He makes Garcia chase him with blind haymakers all day. 12 rounds, UD.

2. Porter. Counters him all night. Too undisciplined. I want to see Porter try to bully Crawford inside. Crawford is both nasty AND effective unlike Porter

3. KO

4. not enough info

Comment

1. Danny Garcia
              2. Shawn Porter
              3. Keith Thurman
              4. Errol Spence

I think he beats Garcia with ease and Spence because Spence is too green. In a Porter match the referee matters. I don't think he can beat Thurman or Pacquiao.

Comment

Spence would break him down

Comment

He beats them all. Spence is an unknown quantity but right now Crawford would take him into deep waters and drown him.

Garcia - easy target for Crawford, UD 12

Thurman - too sloppy at times and lax, another decision

Porter - smothers his own work but gives Crawford the most entertaining fight due to his style imo, Crawford by a 8-4 type decision

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                    Spence would break him down
                    Spence would certainly have a great chance at doing that.........
                    but bud is the better technician/boxer/adjuster

Comment

Working...
                    X