No announcement yet.

This is why people don't pay for PPV's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr_Forte View Post
    Fights are fights man. You never know what you are gonna get. I see you like Golovkin.....you will get to see your knock out in September. Hell, we might even see Ward score one on the 6th. Just enjoy the sport. There has always been decisions and fights like this.
    Ofcourse you never know what you get when someone actually goes to give the fans a show but in this case Crawford sat on the backfoot never trying to go for any attacking effort.
    Boxing has changed so dramatically, people accept fighters just doing enough.
    This was a PPV event that people paid $60 for people should be damn outraged at this **** show.

Comment

Originally posted by Son Of Fraud View Post
      I feel bad for anyone who paid for this fight lol, it was honestly an absolute ****stain to the sport of boxing this was not a boxing PPV event it was one man just doing enough not willing to give the fans enough If boxing carries on this way you can be absolute certain MMA will take over.

Such an awful lacklustre effort from Crawford when will some boxers realize that people want to be enterained?
      Go ahead and deny this next statement. Despite you knowing it's true.

Had Postol won by decision, you would have felt it was an amazing event well worth the money.

Comment

Well to be fair he made a comment on the PPV and three people called him a racist before he wrote that. Maybe he is a racist, I don't know but it seems like he's not the only one around here.

I've got to find a new website to post on
        We are calling him a racist cause he's a racist, he's literally a Neo ****. You speak on what you don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          Go ahead and deny this next statement. Despite you knowing it's true.

Had Postol won by decision, you would have felt it was an amazing event well worth the money.
          The fight was a joke only one man on the front foot whilst the other was on the backfoot the entire night, simply put this is why boxing has decreased in it attention and why UFC is continuing to grow.

I care enough about the sport whilst others don't, boring events like this do NOTHING for the sport but damage it.

Comment

Well to be fair he made a comment on the PPV and three people called him a racist before he wrote that. Maybe he is a racist, I don't know but it seems like he's not the only one around here.

I've got to find a new website to post on
            He's become a flaming racist in the past year or two. If Postol won I guarantee he'd have said, "We're taking over" again.
            The comments in this thread offend me because these are two of my favourite guys and we have people here trying to ruin the fun by making it racial. That has no place in this.

Comment

Don't worry it won't be long before they show their double standards and bash Lara for the same thing they're praising Crawford for.

Comment

Originally posted by Son Of Fraud View Post
                The fight was a joke only one man on the front foot whilst the other was on the backfoot the entire night, simply put this is why boxing has decreased in it attention and why UFC is continuing to grow.

I care enough about the sport whilst others don't, boring events like this do NOTHING for the sport but damage it.
                Competitive fights can be boring. Golovkin beats on bums.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                  We are calling him a racist cause he's a racist, he's literally a Neo ****. You speak on what you don't know.
                  Of being a **** of course!
                  I wear a Swastika armband around my arm you know, lol what an absolute ******.

Comment

completely agreed. boxing is a joke because of these so called champions only doing enough to win. crawford hurt postol yet he continue to play safe. feel very bad for anyone who bought this ppv.

Comment

I dont know if i fully agree with "doing enough" to win argument. Crawford did what he needed to do, but I do agree with the fight being pretty boring. I mean i had a tough time staying focused on the fight towards the 7th round. It would of been nice to see Crawford go for the knockout.

Comment

Working...
                      X