No announcement yet.

It's fight night!!!!!!!! Who ya got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's fight night!!!!!!!! Who ya got?

Anyone else get all excited when they wake up the morning of a big fight? Lol, I'm like a kid on Christmas morning. Can't wait for the fight tonight, I'll take Crawford by UD 116-112 in a great fight. Postal is a good fighter and poses some problems for TC but I think the ability to switch styles and the athleticism of Crawford will win him the fight...

Enjoy the fights fellas!!!!!

Poll added for your pick...
    Crawford-Decision
    44.68%
    Postal-Decision
    25.53%
    Crawford-KO
    17.02%
    Postal-KO
    12.77%

Great news we got an official sticky thread!

Comment

Now that arum confirmed he's targetting PacVsCraw, Its either Craw by decision or Postol by tko, yes im still 50/50

Comment

im going with crawford, i can see it either way, a ko or decision. i dont think postol will have the power to keep crawford off of him. postol beat lucas by frustrating him, i think he wont be able to do that to crawford.

Comment

I've been pulling for Crawford by UD for months and I'm not changing now. Postol is flattered by a very above average night against a shot Matthysse. Postol is an average fighter, doesn't do anything special, can't even use his height effectively and doesn't have a lot of power.

Comment

If I had to bet money, Postol is the sensible choice. Go with the disciplined boxer.
            But, my instinct is saying Bud isn't going to be denied tonight. He'll do what he did with Gamboa, eat a jab to deliver a power shot, or two.

Comment

I think Postol wins and quite comfortably, I'm just worried he gets robbed which is what's stopping me from dropping some serious money cause the odds are juicy.

Postol is a better boxer, and will have the height/size advantage. I feel that Crawford is a bit overrated and has been beating up a bunch of smaller foes, this is first true test. Plus, I think he's overlooking his opponent for a Manny fight and will be in for a rude awakening.
              Last edited by _original_; 07-23-2016, 09:00 AM.

Comment

I think Postol is the better boxer but Crawford's intangibles will win him the fight.

Comment

I got Postol winning a close but clear decision.

Comment

I like Postol, but seriously, Crawford is gonna own him badly...

Comment

Working...
                    X