Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do I Feel My Self Dislikeing Danny Garcia Every New Day that Passes By . .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    didn't guerrero lose 3 out of 4 going into the garcia fight? how is that a good win? also 2 of those fights were very controversial. doesnt sound as good when you break it down.
    that can be argued as well, I was just stating he has pretty good names on his resume, guererro comes to fight and isn't a slouch but yeah hes done. there can always be an argument made bottom line is he has a better resume than a lot of people

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      Golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        I meant lately. From 2013-to the present. He has not proven himself against the best opposition available out there. I am not dis*****g his resume at all. It's true. He has one of the better resumes over the past five years of any active fighter.
        I think his team is preparing him for the final leg of his career.....he was a prospect, was a contender long and was fighting the best 140 had to offer back to back.....he was gonna be used up before he was 30 at the rate he was going.

I think its a smart move. Get used to the new weight and go after the other belts. Thurman, Brook, Khan and Porter are winnable fights for DSG and he has won several fights he wasnt favored in

kids a born winner. With all the mismatches in boxing, he isnt breaking new ground fighting who he is fighting. The big fights will be in 2017

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
          Khan, Matthysse, Peterson, Herrera and Guerrero are good wins He has the best resume of many of the up n comers, I don't see him staying undefeated tho.
          I didnt think he'd make it this long...I favored Khan to beat him, and the way he looked vs an old morales, I didnt think he'd be the one to basically clean out 140.

Comment

Because he's on that two fight a year bs.

Also mismatches like Guerrero, Salka, even Herrera was supposed to be an easy fight.

Comment

Danny Garcia is now approaching one fight a year status. I can't imagine Haymon letting this guy go on extended periods loitering around without offering him anything. Businessman Garcia turned them all down. He wants huge money, which is typical nowadays why fights are not getting made.

Comment

He is too passive outside of the ring for me, would like to see more young fighters truly Pursue GREATNESS instead of just getting a title, get to making over $1 Million per Fight but then going into Safe Mode I guess to make sure that they keep making good money.

I only see a very few fighters who truly want to prove that they're the best in the ring while majority of today's fighters want Mayweather/Pacquiao type of purse without earning it

Still a fan, just would like to see him call out the best and show more interest in fighting the best. Been extremely quiet since the Guerrero fight! Haven't heard him say much about fighting Porter, Thurman or any of the top Welterweights. I'm Sure he will take Berto as his WBC Mandatory before maybe jumping in with Porter
                Last edited by sicko; 07-22-2016, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  I think his team is preparing him for the final leg of his career.....he was a prospect, was a contender long and was fighting the best 140 had to offer back to back.....he was gonna be used up before he was 30 at the rate he was going.

I think its a smart move. Get used to the new weight and go after the other belts. Thurman, Brook, Khan and Porter are winnable fights for DSG and he has won several fights he wasnt favored in

kids a born winner. With all the mismatches in boxing, he isnt breaking new ground fighting who he is fighting. The big fights will be in 2017
                  Yeah, I getcha. With the amount of money he is been making from all these low risk high reward mismatches, why would his team risk his undefeated record on a high risk fighter? That's the new Al Haymon boxing business model; To over pay his fighters for fighting for the most amount of money for the least amount of risk. However, you are right. Only 2017 will tell what direction is future is truly heading in, because it's now time for him to step up. The honeymoon phase of his Lucas Matthyssee victory over three years ago is over. It's now back to business by stepping up his level of competition or risk becoming irrelevant.

Comment

He's taking the Floyd mayweather route. Easy money, I can;t blame him but he;s a *****.

I donlt think he;s even a top tier fighter anymore..Lomont peterson schooled him

Comment

He hasn't faced anyone good in years, and his trainer openly questions why 'good fighters face each other, when they can take easy fights like Salka.'

If you have lost interest in his career OP, that's understandable.

Comment

Working...
                      X