No announcement yet.

Best Mexican Fighter of All Time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    he went up in weight idiot....he won the ibf at 108 and at the weight he fought 3 champions...you know the same amount GGG fought in his entire career.

you dont choose what era you fight in, and all the best fighters near the same size dont always fight

do you hold it against hearns and Duran that they didnt fight Mike McCallum who was a titlist at 154-160 when they were active? I think he was also one of their mandatories or something to that nature.

Do you hold it against Ray Robinson that he fought Lamotta 5x but not charley burley, holman williams, cocoa kid? the only great welterweight he fought was kid gavilan and gavilan wasnt even in his prime. He never beat a prime all time great @ 147 BUT is considered by many as the greatest of all time because of his longevity and dominance at 147..he was undefeated there.

the list goes on bro...you make yourself look foolish

duran started at 118lbs and fought Iran Barkley and Marvin Hagler.

totally the same as ricardo moving up.

keep embarrassing yourself for the internet to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

yea im embarassing myself but you didnt even know Lopez won titles in 2 divisions

you are gonna sit here and try and bash a proven all time great but play damage control for a guy who has done a fraction of what this man has.....gtfoh

you're a joke.

boxig has weight classes...if you move from 122 to 126, you moved up.....enjoy gargling GGG gonads and making a fool out of yourself, you need to be compensated handsomely

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

you're a coward....like I said, who are all the all time greats Robinson beat at 147...i'll wait...he didnt fight the all time greats in his era like Burley, Cocoa kid...he beat a washed up aaron "tiger" wade who was the only member of murderer's row he faced

Hearns didnt start at 118 so do you hold it against him that he never fought McCallum, leonard didnt either but he fought terry norris at 154

so do you hold that against them?

Comment

Really difficult to pick one, but I think we all agree Princess Canelaria Canelita is the best female Mexican fighter of all time!!

Comment

yea im embarassing myself but you didnt even know Lopez won titles in 2 divisions

you are gonna sit here and try and bash a proven all time great but play damage control for a guy who has done a fraction of what this man has.....gtfoh

you're a joke.

boxig has weight classes...if you move from 122 to 126, you moved up.....enjoy gargling GGG gonads and making a fool out of yourself, you need to be compensated handsomely
            separated by how many pounds?? lol, yea very comparable to duran

you're a coward....like I said, who are all the all time greats Robinson beat at 147...i'll wait...he didnt fight the all time greats in his era like Burley, Cocoa kid...he beat a washed up aaron "tiger" wade who was the only member of murderer's row he faced

Hearns didnt start at 118 so do you hold it against him that he never fought McCallum, leonard didnt either but he fought terry norris at 154

so do you hold that against them?
            who said anything about hearns? lol at robinson not facing any greats at 147 so he must suck huh?

you're all over the place using straw men fallacy logic trying to save face and recover from your sheer stupidity.

its hilarious....

Comment

this hombre is

Comment

Salvador Sanchez!

The best boxer ever!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Schmeling View Post
                  Really difficult to pick one, but I think we all agree Princess Canelaria Canelita is the best female Mexican fighter of all time!!
                  LMAO! Great stuff!

Sanchez! The greatest!

Comment

Why would anyone vote other than chavez Sr? I know supposed historians like ranking sanchez to come across as original and smart but the guy had barely 2 years at the top. Chavez had 15 damn years.

Comment

Chavez is my favorite but honestly Sanchez could probably be even better than him if he lived long enough. My second favorite is Morales. I haven't seen much fights of the older greats yet. I love Finito's boxing, he seemed perfect every time in the ring, too bad he had no opponents close to his level to measure against. He probably fought some tough opponents at the time but I have no knowledge of how good the strawweight division was at the time.
                      Last edited by StefanTosic; 07-22-2016, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X