No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev vs. Juergen Braehmer is Ordered By The WBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
    Of course not. They struck a deal with Sauerland to make Braehmer the super champion.
    So what do u think they are trying to do here, have it so Braehmer is super champ and Kovalev regular champ so they can get fees from both fighters? They make me want to throw up

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      Don't worry guy's Ward will most probably pull out for the kova fight anyways.
      Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Ward will be feeling a sense of relief right now.

He may have a way to postpone fighting Kovalev without looking bad.
      LOL Really think you idiots secretly wish the fight doesn't happen. Don't be scurr'd, Kov's belts will be in good hands with SOG.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
        seems like the same posters who support certain fighters hope and pray Ward just disappears....amazing
        or MAYBE it's because Ward has a history of injuries/pulling out of fights.

It's only you and your cripple army that partake in that kind of thing lol...

Comment

What the fuck?

Comment

Originally posted by NapalmKnuckles View Post
            LOL Really think you idiots secretly wish the fight doesn't happen. Don't be scurr'd, Kov's belts will be in good hands with SOG.
            No, I hope it happens. I've been planning a trip to Las Vegas to be at ringside for it - got my passport renewed, I'm waiting for tickets to go on sale.

But I'm worried that Princess Andrea may pull out.

Comment

Yeah i don't want the biggest fight of the year and poss biggest fight in many years to take place...because?

fantastic theory mate, Freud would be proud.

Low IQ awgwarn around here lately

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                No, I hope it happens. I've been planning a trip to Las Vegas to be at ringside for it - got my passport renewed, I'm waiting for tickets to go on sale.

But I'm worried that Princess Andrea may pull out.
                Nah, Ward isn't bitch-made like Lil G.

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                Yeah i don't want the biggest fight of the year and poss biggest fight in many years to take place...because?
                Because you know its a very good chance that Kov will get embarrassed and you'll be forced to concede that Ward is the best P4P and Lil G's stepdad.

Comment

Hmm..great timing.

Comment

Oh FFS.. Really.. So no timelines, just a freakin announcement.. Get your shyt right WBA.. Haven't You have been mocked enough..
                    If Ward/Kovalev 1st fight is exciting the there will be a rematch for sure..
                    Considering the rematch too Mandatory cannot happen until mid 2017..

Comment

Nah, Ward isn't bitch-made like Lil G.

Because you know its a very good chance that Kov will get embarrassed and you'll be forced to concede that Ward is the best P4P and Lil G's stepdad.
                      Is it still school holidays or something

Run along now child, go catch some pokemon and let the big boys discuss boxing son.

Comment

Working...
                      X