No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev vs. Juergen Braehmer is Ordered By The WBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
    You want to be clever? don't talk to me about location of rings, talk about quality of opposition such as Smith, Barerra, Brand, give me a break, if those are high profile fights to you , that's great that you have such low expectations. The funny thing is I think Ward even wanted to fight Brand last year I believe on the cotto-canelo night. He must think it proves a lot to beat this guy , you probably have 10 good reasons it does. If and when Ward defeats Kovalev you can start blowin your horn nice and loud but for now Ward is 2011's news.
    He had other options for fights that were not available to him, but he admitted that was not his first choice, at least give credit that others were sought first.

Comment

• http://www.***************.net/2016/...-on-ward-clash

“The WBA has confirmed to us that their letter was sent in error,” Duva exclusively told World Boxing News.

“The Mohammedi fight was sanctioned by both the IBF and the WBA as their mandatory last July. Therefore, Sergey's WBA mandatory will not become due for another six months,” she added.

Comment

• Well that hopefully clears all this up

Comment

• Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
          You want to be clever? don't talk to me about location of rings, talk about quality of opposition such as Smith, Barerra, Brand, give me a break, if those are high profile fights to you , that's great that you have such low expectations. The funny thing is I think Ward even wanted to fight Brand last year I believe on the cotto-canelo night. He must think it proves a lot to beat this guy , you probably have 10 good reasons it does. If and when Ward defeats Kovalev you can start blowin your horn nice and loud but for now Ward is 2011's news.
          Lol, Ward is "2011's news" yet here you are talking about him every day on here. Here you are whining about tune up fights to get acclimated to the 175 limit even though he is signed to fight Kovalev. Here you are crying about Oakland even though he will be fighting Sergey in Vegas. For 2011's news you're doing a lot of talking, aren't you? Now, am I just being clever or factual?

Comment

• Why is anyone bringing up attendance anyway? Ward averaged almost as many viewers as Kovalev vs pascal

Comment

• coward Ward paying off the WBA

Comment

• Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                The IBF incident.
                Now Sauerland doing the same thing
                What was that? pushing to get Glazkov a shot?

Comment

• Originally posted by golovkin is god View Post
                  coward Ward paying off the WBA
                  He sure did show your "god" and the rest of the world what a ***** he was though Lololololololololololololololololololol fuggin idiot

Comment

• Not going to happen. Ward's execution is Kovalev's next stop in November. They can strip Kovalev of all the titles if they want but this one is coming. Not even faking an injury will save Ward from what's coming.

The are some Ward fans are so pompous assuming Kovalev is easy work. They will be disappointed when Kovalev goes at him like he did Roman Simakov.

Comment

• Originally posted by elgu View Post
                      Not going to happen. Ward's execution is Kovalev's next stop in November. They can strip Kovalev of all the titles if they want but this one is coming. Not even faking an injury will save Ward from what's coming.

The are some Ward fans are so pompous assuming Kovalev is easy work. They will be disappointed when Kovalev goes at him like he did Roman Simakov.
                      So , you'll be on here to give Ward credit right? And if you have been reading, they are NOT going to strip Kovalev of his titles. It's been said they will allow Ward to fight him first. Check ESPN or wherever.

Btw, guy had a real stellar record, way to compare him to a boxer of ward's caliber.
                      Stupid post.
                      Last edited by Metho_4u; 07-21-2016, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X