Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanchez Says "I'm The Boss.." - So, GGG Has No Authority? Inconsistencies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    Inconsistencies? Hypocrisy? Hopeless?

Golovkin will not move up until they've beat Hopkins record. Abel has said that many times. Therefore, all business or capacity?

Gennady "Pretty in Pink" Golovkin

only thing he is missing is another belt he didnt fight for on his shoulder

Comment

GGG vs. DeGale at Wembley Stadium July of 2017

With Golovkin quickly closing in on Hopkin's once thought unbeatable middleweight title defense record,we have to ask what's next? He's already almost cleaned out middleweight.

The answer might be GGG vs. gold medalist James DeGale at Wembley Stadium in front of 81,000.

And then a superfight with Jamie Cox in South Korea

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        lol is this the 6th Golovkin video you've created this month? My god man get a life
        between him and therealpugilist are overflowing the main page with GGG threads

Comment

I put a dress on Golovkin? I thought Golovkin was copying Alvarez's trend of comical signatures here on NSB? Is Golovkin immune to dresses but Alvarez not? Cotto, Mosley, Floyd, Lara, opposition from Mr. 155, yet clearly Golovkin does not acknowledge 5 lbs for Alvarez yet criticizing a 157 catch from Brook when asked publicly and now just conveniently saying the fight is "interesting" because Hearn just gave the 160 contract from Eubank to Brook is not clownage? What type of money was ever addressed to Loeffler from Hearn, vise versa, when Brook first said he wanted 155 then 157 for Golovkin?

Too many cowards on NSB. I feel sorry for those defending every bit yet criticizing Alvarez. Lawyers clearly have fun convincing a jury and judges with evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            I'm talking about you and your obsession with Golovkin. Seriously, you've made 5 or 6 Golovkin YouTube videos in July alone!
            Does that worry you? Dont worry. His words aren't coming out of your mouth?

Comment

Inconsistencies? Hypocrisy? Hopeless?

Golovkin will not move up until they've beat Hopkins record. Abel has said that many times. Therefore, all business or capacity?

Who at 160 or 168 does GGG have to beat so you will end this silly crusade?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                between him and therealpugilist are overflowing the main page with GGG threads
                you mad?

you love mentioning me dont you....its cool

its no worse than when every thread was a mayweather-pac thread...you lived through that, you'll live through this....difference is, they actually earned their status in the ring by fighting elite opposition...GGG...well, you know
                Last edited by therealpugilist; 07-20-2016, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  With Golovkin quickly closing in on Hopkin's once thought unbeatable middleweight title defense record,we have to ask what's next? He's already almost cleaned out middleweight.

The answer might be GGG vs. gold medalist James DeGale at Wembley Stadium in front of 81,000.

And then a superfight with Jamie Cox in South Korea
                  he has like 14 defenses to go...smh...you know interim and wba regular defenses dont count.....Hopkins was the full titleholder

as far as the true record for title defenses....he'll be lucky to get 7 let alone 14 to tie monzon....he isnt lineal yet so he will proabably never get it

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    he has like 14 defenses to go...smh...you know interim and wba regular defenses dont count.....Hopkins was the full titleholder

as far as the true record for title defenses....he'll be lucky to get 7 let alone 14 to tie monzon....he isnt lineal yet so he will proabably never get it
                    We're talking about two different things here. I'm talking about GGG closing in on B-Hop's middleweight defense record.

Comment

Prime Iran Barkley vs GGG

I tell ya GGG vs. Barkley would've been a banging fight. Barkley is one of the most underrated hittas ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X