Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the last time a middleweight champ fought a welterweight at 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Ggg didn't make Brook do anything, Brooks people made the offer. I don't like either fight but at least Brook is a natural, sturdy welter, unlike Khan who's been knocked.out at 135, 140
    Moot point Canelo from WW like Khan came from LW. Don't sit here and give me this sturdy bull****. Just accept that your hero is a hypocrit and no different then anyone else in the game.

I haven't even been bashing the fight but I'll be honest it is karma at its best.

Comment

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, racist coward idiot
      Hey that's why you cheer Golovkunt as he cherry picks welters. To make you feel like a man for the first time in your coward life.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
        Tito and Oscar were middleweight champs. I honestly can't remember the last time a middleweight fought a welterweight. Hearns, Duran and Leonard had all fought at 154.
        Does it keep you up at night? Knowing Canelo would get his sh^t pushed in by GGG. Is that why you make incessant GGG hate threads?

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          Moot point Canelo from WW like Khan came from LW. Don't sit here and give me this sturdy bull****. Just accept that your hero is a hypocrit and no different then anyone else in the game.

I haven't even been bashing the fight but I'll be honest it is karma at its best.
          Canelo didn't compete at world class level till Sww, he was a teen. Khan was asking for CWs against the likes of blown up Julio Diaz to venture beyond 140. No doubt Brook is a bigger, better, more durable fighter, and there will be less difference fight night

Comment

Hey that's why you cheer Golovkunt as he cherry picks welters. To make you feel like a man for the first time in your coward life.
            Ok racist coward idiot. Need a tissue?

Comment

Canelo didn't compete at world class level till Sww, he was a teen. Khan was asking for CWs against the likes of blown up Julio Diaz to venture beyond 140. No doubt Brook is a bigger, better, more durable fighter, and there will be less difference fight night
              Dude Golovkin could have moved up and took a high risk low reward fight. He chose to fight the bigger money fight against alot smaller fighter. He went for the high reward low risk, what happened to his integrity? Are you blind to his hypocrisy? What is wrong with you?

Comment

I guess two wrongs make a right.
                i am just answering to your question.
                the difference between you and i is that i am not obssesed with any other person in the universe. The only thing i was obssesed with was m guitar.

Today i went to a known music store in the USA and i was happy to see the manager come out of his office and asking who's guitar is that?

And then asking to buy it.
                I feel good!

Comment

I believe if I'm not wrong it was Canelo Alvarez vs Amir Khan. Only a few moths back./end thread

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                    Dude Golovkin could have moved up and took a high risk low reward fight. He chose to fight the bigger money fight against alot smaller fighter. He went for the high reward low risk, what happened to his integrity? Are you blind to his hypocrisy? What is wrong with you?
                    I doubt it, once Eubank backed down with 2 months to fight date. Again buddy, last resort. Sure doesn't hurt it's career best money and exposure

Comment

Elgu and Bando on patrol watch. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X