Comments Thread For: Canelo Shakes His Head at Golovkin Choosing Brook at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
    But what he said WAS TRUE
    All the more reason for him to have chosen GGG instead of Liam Smith. How much more can GGG do to get this fight? Become his mandatory???

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      He is right:

13 pounds are more than 8, period.

And Canelo is a counterpuncher, GGG is a machine of ko's.

Canelo has the same height and reach of Khan. GGG is bigger in all ways than Khan.
      Canelo actually has a longer reach then GGG.

Comment

You don't say.......

Comment

Originally posted by shawn4943 View Post
          Canelo actually has a longer reach then GGG.
          You are crazy, Canelo has shorts arms.

Comment

That ginger **** must be the thickest twat in boxing....155 is your weigh in...175 is the weight that actually landed on khans chin.....Khan was a fighter who got knocked out at lightweight and weltwerweight and hadn't beaten anybody deemed dangerous and was very much undeserving of a title shot.......brook is by no means as big as golovkin but he's a bit bigger than Khan was and he's also the best welterweight in the divsion and also unbeaten......as for canelo ...don't write this smith off...he's a strong super welterweight who might just Spring a surprise especially if canelo has drained himself down to 154 and weakened himself.....that canelo has some f@ckin nerve...gave up his belt to avoid golovkin and now he's trying to be the big man....ginger ****

Comment

i

No silly.. That's his d1ck

Comment

I have some mexican friends that tell me Canyellow is the biggest joke in the history of Mexican champions...they can't stand his ass!

Comment

Google, is your friend bro.

Comment

He is right:

13 pounds are more than 8, period.

And Canelo is a counterpuncher, GGG is a machine of ko's.

Canelo has the same height and reach of Khan. GGG is bigger in all ways than Khan.
                    The 13 lbs vs. 8 lbs is a ridiculous angle to attack the issue because while Amir Khan had to actually gain weight to get up to 155, Brook is draining down to 160 rather than 147. Not to mention that Khan has been straight KO'ed in the past while Brook has never ever been knocked down in his career. Brook is a huge WW & a top-3 WW, while Khan is a small WW who didn't even belong among the world WW's. Come on...I mean, what do you think GGG would do if he fought Khan? Canelo is not doing himself any favors. The only similarity between the 2 mismatches was that: they are both mismatches. Canelo should have dodged the question. His PR team must be working overtime right now.

Comment

I'd put money on Brook beating Can't-nelo so he needs shut his azz up.

Comment

Working...
                      X