Collapse
No announcement yet.

(GRAPHIC) Deontay Wilder SHOWS BROKEN HAND vs. Chris Arreola FIGHT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder will need to fight another tune up after his hand is healed, so he will probably rematch Arreolla. Then he will avoid Povetkin again, and say he only wants to fight Fury, because any of the other big boys would KO him

Comment

F#ckkkkkk. Yea I'm guessing thats gonna take a minute to get worked out. I think that March 2017 potential return date is probably more or less gonna turn out to be true.

But you know some knuckleheads going to be saying he hired a Hollywood makeup artist to make his hand look f#cked up lol.

Comment

He is faking so he doesn't have to fight Povetkin Next lol that was the sentiment right after the fight when Fat Dan reported that he was injured

I'm no Wilder fans but some on this forum are extremely STUPID!

I think his Warm Up will be Gerald Washington before fighting Fury or Joshua sometime next year

Comment

No ones fault but his own. When you fight with sloppy technique you're bound to injure yourself. Hopefully this will teach him a lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            F#ckkkkkk. Yea I'm guessing thats gonna take a minute to get worked out. I think that March 2017 potential return date is probably more or less gonna turn out to be true.

But you know some knuckleheads going to be saying he hired a Hollywood makeup artist to make his hand look f#cked up lol.
            LMFAO On This Forum, yeah that sounds about right lol

Comment

Don't care Wilder's out, all he does is fight cans.

Just a shame the WBC will let him keep the belt for a 2nd consecutive year without fighting anyone worth his salt.

Comment

Get well soon champ! Pay no attention to the haters.

Comment

And here I thought he was taking it to get out of the Povetkin fight. DOH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    DAMN! Reminds me of my street fighting days. I used to come back home with both hands looking like snorlax. I used to beat mfs back in the day, and when I say that I mean I would go into everyones ghettos and just call out the toughest mfs and fight them. Get well soon bro!

Comment

I knew a guy who broke his hand and it swole up like that and he had to have pins pit in and forget punching anything again

Hopefully docs can sort deontay out better

Comment

Working...
                      X