Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Will Eventually Move Up To 168, Maybe 175

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's gotten to the point that a part of me wants GGG to stay at 160 just to troll GBP/Canelo, BJS, Jacobs and the others that have ducked him

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      It's gotten to the point that a part of me wants GGG to stay at 160 just to troll GBP/Canelo, BJS, Jacobs and the others that have ducked him
      You want him to fight bums with no risk. Most Lil Ginas do.

Comment

Assuming Ward faces Kovalev, win or lose he won't be the same after that fight, GGG would likely knock a post Kov Ward through the ropes after having him twerk around the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          Ward didn't make Dawson do anything. Even if he did, what does that situation have to do with GGG bringing up a welterweight to fight him?

And why is the default response for any criticism of Team GGG to bring up Ward?
          GGG didn't make Kell do anything either

Comment

I believe Abel..whenever Ward moves up to cruiser or heavy...Lil G will move up to smw and lhw

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
              You want him to fight bums with no risk. Most Lil Ginas do.
              So a natural MW has to move weights because others are ducking him?

How about some of those other natural MWs grow a pair and actually try to earn a title by fighting the consensus no. 1 or is that too hard for them?

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                He didn't "make" Dawson do anything. When asked about weight he clearly said post fight interview "we can do it at 175 or 68". Now, considering Dawson was GRADES above ANY of GayLoveKins 35 opponents, I'd say it's best to shut that bs argument down. Hey! Dawson actually lived up to his word about weight! Maybe GayLoveKin will learn from that huh?
                Ward turned down a request from Dawson to raise the limit for their fight by 2 lbs though, after the contracts were signed. Dawson was really struggling with the weight and asked Ward for a compromise. Ward told him "no" not a single 1lb more. He had the right to do that, of course, but he did use weight to weaken Dawson.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  So a natural MW has to move weights because others are ducking him?

How about some of those other natural MWs grow a pair and actually try to earn a title by fighting the consensus no. 1 or is that too hard for them?
                  Even if he beat Saunders and Jacobs they don't do much for his resume anyway. They aren't that good. Moving up and winning titles at 168 will look better on his resume than Daniel ****ing Jacobs.

Comment

I want Golovkin to stay at 160 till he breaks BHop's record. The reaction to that at this site will be fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
                      Even if he beat Saunders and Jacobs they don't do much for his resume anyway. They aren't that good. Moving up and winning titles at 168 will look better on his resume than Daniel ****ing Jacobs.
                      I disagree with this post, Billy Joe Saunders and Daniel Jacobs would be the best names on GGG's resume if he fought them now or in the near future, they would sure improve his resume, question is can K2 put enough money on the table for both fighters so that the fight gets made? hopefully the GGG vs Brook fight will be a good fight that'd help GGG become a bit more popular so that the risk vs reward for his opponents is a bit balanced and then we will see a lot of fighters wanting to fight GGG for the big payday.

Comment

Working...
                      X