Collapse
No announcement yet.

People need to stop calling Floyd Mayweather a "coward"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I am a big fan of Floyd. The reason calling him coward pisses me off is because he literally busts his ass off and gets into the ring and risks his health to entertain fans, and he gets called a ***** or coward in return.

You do realise people have died being punched in the head and that boxers can suffer from brain damage right? That takes a lot of courage

Comment

Originally posted by DavidKratos92 View Post
      Yes I am a big fan of Floyd. The reason calling him coward pisses me off is because he literally busts his ass off and gets into the ring and risks his health to entertain fans, and he gets called a ***** or coward in return.

You do realise people have died being punched in the head and that boxers can suffer from brain damage right? That takes a lot of courage
      Cheating too takes a lot of courage entering a ring. Do you respect cheaters as well? Are cheaters cowards to you?

Comment

a "scaredy cat" does not step into the boxing ring with six division and eight division boxing champions
        A scaredy cat rejects the fans the fights we wants to see a scaredy cat will hit a woman but when a man approaches him he will allow his bodyguards to step in and prevent anything happening.

Comment

how is floyd a cheater?

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
            What else can you call someone who waits until his opponent is way past his prime before he agrees to fight them?
            An Immortal? A demi-god? A wolverine?

I don't know any other names of someone who doesn't age. Let me try to think it through with some good ole pact@rd logic.....

A vampire? I think those fictional characters look the same after 3000 years.

Yeah. A vampire. That explains the vampire facials and blood doping.

Floyd mayweather is a coward because he is really vampire who doesn't age. That was unfair to manny. They denied manny his garlic water.

Stupid pact@rd.

Comment

how is floyd a cheater?
              Technically, when he went into the ring to fight Pacquiao, he hid the IV treatment from Nsac. Meaning upon entering the ring to fight Pacquiao he did something illegal. Only after 3 weeks did nsac was informed and they magically gave him a TUE excemption from doing something illegal to absolve him of his sins.

2nd example low TE ratio. Fact. - meaning you are either an old man or a sick man that is not healthy or he took peds that fuvked up his TE ratios. You only need common sense to realize he cheated coz he definitely wasn't sick since he had some fights to do and won afterwards.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-21-2016, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Comment

Haters got nothing better to do than hate. Mayweather fought alvarez, de la hoya, pacquiao, maidana, mosley, cotto, castillo, corrales, hatton (43-0 at that time), judah. But he is a coward, apparantly.

Comment

People called him a coward so he would fight Pacquiao. Even after he fought and won against him they still call him chicken / coward.

Give respect where its due

Comment

Floyd Mayweather was not in his prime either. Also he is much older than Pacquiao. And people are putting more blame on Mayweather when its both their faults. Pacquiao refused a $40 million offer, refused to do blood testing etc
                      the problem is pac was suppose to bring something to the table to off set mayweather. we all know mayweather lures his opponents to sleep with his fighting style. he puts them in a trance of what he wants to do and takes your best attributes away from u defusing it.. pac did jack ball **** in that fight but land 3 really good left hands. apart from that he let mayweather fight his fight. it was on pac (YES, PAC) to bring the offense. we know mayweather is about defense......we already know that.

pac was trash in that fight and let mayweather dictate.

even maidaina did a better job......
                      Last edited by Godsfly; 07-18-2016, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X