No announcement yet.

Overnight ratings for Wilder vs. Arreola 1.57 Mil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overnight ratings for Wilder vs. Arreola 1.57 Mil

This is the overnight rating. Final network ratings - including peak viewership - will be released by Nielsen Media Research on Tuesday. As sports ratings typically trend upward given the time slot variation in each time zone
    http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/article...7-16-2016.html

The overnight ratings for the Porter-Thurman fight was 2.4 mil and eventually ended up over 3 mil

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/article...6-25-2016.html

That damn Nitro motorcycle stuff is more popular than I'd thought. They were the reason Cotto vs. Canelo was at the Mandalay instead of the MGM Grand. The damn nitro motorcycle stuff was there.

Comment

Nice.............

Comment

Simple PBC need keep showcasing even fight so the casual don't change the channel , Look at Porter/Thurman ratings

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
          Nice.............
          nice? you see how it says below average in red? then the pbc almost all in red? that means not nice lol

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            nice? you see how it says below average in red? then the pbc almost all in red? that means not nice lol
            Can you explain it to him like he's five please

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              That damn Nitro motorcycle stuff is more popular than I'd thought. They were the reason Cotto vs. Canelo was at the Mandalay instead of the MGM Grand. The damn nitro motorcycle stuff was there.
              I was switching back-and-forth between the Lubin/Wilder fights and the Nitro games. Anyone who likes the X Games or enjoys playing extreme sports video games (i.e. SSX, TH Pro Skater) would've enjoyed it.

Comment

Wait PBC is still in business. This guy on Reddit been saying PBC is broke already. Did Wilder get paid $1,400,000 in food stamps last night?

Comment

You would hope Wilder would do a bit better given his status and generally exciting style. Not a great fight and while Arreola is known I don't know that that is a positive quality for Arreola.

Wilder still has work to do on his star power, hopefully they get him to do some color work while he is laid up because he does have some personality.

Comment

That's pretty bad for a free event on a channel no one has to pay for. Plus its summer so there are no other sports to really compete with it.
                    The UFC fights on Fox did much better despite not really being any marquee matchups as well as being on the same nights as college football in the fall or the NBA playoffs in the late spring. To have the only American born heavyweight titlist on free TV do that low of a number is nothing to brag about.

Comment

Working...
                    X