Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Darchinyan Stunned By KO Loss: I Can't Believe That Happened

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Darchinyan Stunned By KO Loss: I Can't Believe That Happened

BIRMINGHAM, AL - Premier Boxing Champions televised action continued following the FOX portion of the telecast as unbeaten rising welterweight contender Jamal James (20-0, 9 KOs) defeated Wale Omotoso (26-3, 21 KOs) by split decision (97-92, 96-94, 93-96) in the 10-round main event of Premier Boxing Champions on FS1 and FOX Deportes from Legacy Arena in Birmingham, Alabama.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He should have left boxing ages ago

Comment

I seen it not knowing he was even fighting I was like wtf lmao

Comment

Time to call it a career! Thanks for the memories champ!

Comment

Why is Vic saying that it's the first time he's been knocked out? He's had 5 KO losses.

Comment

The Filipino Flash Donaire was the first to knocked him out.

Comment

Originally posted by DAVID READ View Post
              Why is Vic saying that it's the first time he's been knocked out? He's had 5 KO losses.
              Didn't he deny getting stopped in an interview post fight after Donaire stopped him?

Comment

Originally posted by DAVID READ View Post
                Same thing I was thinking

Comment

He was doing alright but he pulled straight back with his hands down and dude threw the right hook and caught him. Definitely time for Darchar to call it a day at this point, his chin is on par with Khan's chin.

Comment

Vic needs to call it a day he has had a great career. He fought everyone, was involved in many great fights & is one of the last true warriors.

He should of hung them up years ago & I doubt he will now but he has nothing left & nothing left too prove.

Comment

Working...
                    X