Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They're saying Wilder's torn bicep might keep him out the rest of the year!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh

All the best fights for Wilder arent really available till next year anyways. Wlad and Fury fighting in October and Joshua probably fighting a Stiverne or Parker in November. Then i would have thought Joshua (if he wins) vs Wlad/Fury would be the priority for financial reasons.

Comment

Oh boy. Drag another six months out of his reign. I swear, boxing is nothing but one big hold up to something happening these days. Cold war or whatever. It's like trying to build a fire but the wind just keeps blowing it out over and over. We almost get a good match-up and then whoosh! Fight canceled. Fighters can agree to terms. And now an injury. Whoosh Whoosh Whoosh!

Seriously, this sport is asking a lot of its fans. Make some real fights or hell, just go under already.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMacAttack View Post
        You'd think punching such a soft target would have cushioned the blows...
        Idiot!
        Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        Was he bleeding from his elbow at any point in the bout? I thought I saw a red spot there or on some part of his right arm.
        Early in the fight they mentioned the injury! The injury occurred prior to the fight. The commission knew of the injury and he was medically cleared to fight!
        Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        That was from a motorcycle accident.

So know we know!
        Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        Anytime I hear about a boxer on a motorcycle, it never has a happy ending.

Paul Williams, 30, the electrifying boxer known to fans by his moniker “The Punisher,” is now facing a different type of battle. Williams suffered a life-altering motorcycle crash in Atlanta, which left him paralyzed from the waist down.

Diego “Chico” Corrales

WBC and WBO lightweight champion, Corrales was also the WBO and IBF super featherweight champion. Corrales’ career ended with a 40-5 record, including 33 knockouts.

Sadly in May 2007, Corrales was killed in a three-vehicle accident near his Las Vegas home, where Corrales was driving drunk on his Suzuki GSXR 1000 motorcycle. He was 29 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel_T5 View Post
          tell that to paul williams
          Yeah man I know.. was thinking about that too when I wrote that post.. too sad.

Comment

Working...
          X