Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Drops, Stops Arreola; Calls For All The Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a dude 4 rows up with a red phone recording the whole fight. Why? Rather than actually watch the fight in front of him he's watching it through his phone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Would this telecast be better with the HBO or showtime crew? Poll to follow
      hbo is the best

I'm not a fan of mauro ranallo

Comment

• Lubin does something interesting, I like how he falls INSIDE instead of backwards in exchanges, it is smart because it smothers his opponents work and take steam off of their punches
        Last edited by sicko; 07-16-2016, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• Everyone deserves to fight for the heavyweight title!

Danny Garcia
          LOL Danny says weird stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            He reminds me of face first white fighters.
            He'll be the 154 King soon

Comment

• If Wilder does anything short of knocking the Mexican jumping beans clean out of Arreola's fat mouth I'm gonna write a letter to that black devil Al Haymon regarding his ****** trash promotional company, .

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                There is a dude 4 rows up with a red phone recording the whole fight. Why? Rather than actually watch the fight in front of him he's watching it through his phone.
                makes no sense

if he was family or friend he could have jus recorded the fight on tv lol

and this fight isn't gonna get youtube views

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                  There is a dude 4 rows up with a red phone recording the whole fight. Why? Rather than actually watch the fight in front of him he's watching it through his phone.
                  People don't experience life anymore. They rather live through their phones. It's nuts to me.

Comment

• What hell Danny Garcia talking about everybody should a heavyweight title shot??

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      He'll be the 154 King soon
                      Hurd would beat the **** out of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X