Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Drops, Stops Arreola; Calls For All The Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arreola will jolt Wilder a few times before getting flattened himself mid rounds. 5-10 years ago I'd give Chris a better chance. Now, his chin is close to gone. But him losing will have zero to do with Wilder being good, and everything to do with Chris being lazy and not training properly.
    Last edited by PunchyPotorff; 07-16-2016, 10:00 PM.

Comment

So much bump worthy material once Arreola destroys Wilder.:crying1:

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
        Heavyweight championship boxing on FOX

Date: Saturday 16 July 2016
        Venue: Legacy Arena in Birmingham, Alabama, USA

Chris Arreola, 35, gets a third shot at heavyweight glory.

Who wins this potential slobberknocker? Vote and discuss.
        I know you're a big time supporter of Arreloa but unfortunately he's pretty much done now/shot and his chin is gone.

Arreola messed up by packing on fat instead of putting on lean muscle when he campaigned at heavyweight. And that's why he lost to Vitali. His trainers didn't do him any favors by not properly training him correctly either.

I think an in shape Chris would of been better off fighting at cruiserweight.

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
          I know you're a big time supporter of Arreloa but unfortunately he's pretty much done now/shot and his chin is gone.

Arreola messed up by packing on fat instead of putting on lean muscle when he campaigned at heavyweight. And that's why he lost to Vitali. His trainers didn't do him any favors by not properly training him correctly either.

I think an in shape Chris would of been better off fighting at cruiserweight.
          We'll see what happens when Arreola's fists meet Deontay's chin and skinny body. Its gonna get ugly july16

Comment

Originally posted by WTF Huck! View Post
            Two questions: when has Arreola ever been fit, and how fit is he going to be with only one month to prepare?
            I didn't mean fit as in conditioned like your average 12 round boxer, I meant fit for himself, ie as in shape as he's ever been. Arreola ain't never been a gym rat but he's been in decent shape in the past to the point he can give a fair representation of himself over 10-12 rounds.

I haven't seen what shape he was in his last fight, I saw the last three fights posted, didn't 2 go the distance ? I draw confidence that Cris is in semi decent shape.

Comment

WAR ARREOLA!!! Chris is in BEAST MODE right now.

Comment

This fight will be fun while it lasts. Wilder has a problem with staying defensively responsible, but if he doesn't get caught early, he should have enough firepower to stop Arreola.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                  WAR ARREOLA!!! Chris is in BEAST MODE right now.

I like what I see. Chris is going to come ready and make history.

Comment

Arreola is a funny mf

Comment

boxing looses again

Comment

Working...
                      X