Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: No Way Would I Give Manny Pacquiao a Fifth Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Marquez. He has a right to turn down another attempt by Nevada judges to rob him if this fight goes the distance. NO WAY DOES PACQUIAO KOs MARQUEZ. He can't KO anyone now that he's shot. IF ANYTHING, MARQUEZ CAN STILL KO PACQUIAO

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
      Marquez closed the rivarlry emphatically but the fact is, pac didn't need to give him a rematch for the 3rd or 4th fight. People forget how most didn't want those fights to happen because it was perceived that pac had shot past Marquez based on his wins over Oscar, Hatton, cotto Margarito mosley etc. During that time frame Marquez was going life and death with b level guys like Juan Diaz and katsidis. Not to Mention being shut out by Floyd. Marquis lucky he landed that punch because he was a round or 2 from being stopped himself and he knows it.
      Pac gave Marquez the rematch BECAUSE he loss to Floyd and struggled with some B level fighters. Don't you know that's how Manny do, fight guys coming off losses and beatings?

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
        You know damn well Pacman would knock you out if you ever step into the ring with him again

Jmm outboxed Pac man 3 of the 4 fights. Easily.

Pacquiao was juiced up on painkillers so he kept walking through counter punches his whole career. He didn't outbox anyone though.

Painkillers can only fool the brain for so long and eventually the brain will shut down. That's why jmm left him face down for 5 mins.

Luckily Pac man avoided being a vegetable for the rest of his life.

But he still wanted his pain killers vs Floyd. Too bad. Would've like to see reckless Pac get koed countered by tbe.

Comment

Originally posted by koolbreez12 View Post
          Marquez had to juice to the gills to knock PAC out. IDC what anyone says, I called it before the fight when he was looking like the hulk all of a suddeb, Marquez was on some good juice.
          desperate pacquiao fan, hardly looked like bodybuilder did he, not hard to put on some muscle with a world class strength and conditioning team. even before he put the mass on he outboxed pac in the other fights, especially the 3rd

Comment

Originally posted by Street View Post
            I agree with Marquez. He has a right to turn down another attempt by Nevada judges to rob him if this fight goes the distance. NO WAY DOES PACQUIAO KOs MARQUEZ. He can't KO anyone now that he's shot. IF ANYTHING, MARQUEZ CAN STILL KO PACQUIAO
            100 percent correct

Comment

The last fight was supposed to the deciding and final match, they were both going for a definitive win...and JMM got it. Remember when jmm stepped on pacs foot and pac went to sleep from it.

Comment

its because he would have to be on something in order to compete with him, lets not forget about the back acne, to not fight a familiar foe to make a much more lucrative payday than fighting anyone else out there - and you are a Mexican Warrior - nah, they test too stringent now and Marquez's body is not holding up at all. common sense people, not common core

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
                  He'd have had to wait until JMM was old and shot to do it. Past prime JMM KO'd prime Pacquiao.
                  I don't know if you could call that a prime Pac, but regardless Marquez put him to sleep. It can't be argued he's Pac's stylistic nightmare.

Comment

Doesn't really matter anymore. I would have loved to see a fifth fight, but Marquez is over 40, hasn't fought in over two years, and is recovering from injuries.

Manny is old and past his best days too, but he proved he still has a lot left in the tank when he beat Bradley again. Beating Marquez now no matter how decisive won't really prove much at this point. That ship has sailed.

Comment

In the build up, over and over, both fighters and their camps said that the 4th was the last fight. Not the 4th if Manny wins is the last fight

Comment

Working...
                      X