The Eubank fam Non-Disclosure $$$ with Hearn / Warren

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eubanks ****ed up and rejected a career high payday and stardom

Comment

Sometimes delays is good in boxing, The GGG-Eubank fight would only get bigger if GGG destroys Brook. I still want to hear what Eubank sr has to say regarding this whole fight NOT happening situation.

Comment

Eubank Snr has been declared bankrupt TWICE already.

He is using his son as an income - fair enough.

The mistake he is making is trying to maintain the ridiculous notion that Jnr is some PPV mega star.

Eubank Jnrs Resume is VERY WEAK, he is a domestic Champion and the only time he stepped up to fight BJS he lost.

Beating up face first UK guys like Doran, Blackwell etc is not exactly going to set the boxing world on fire.

Yes - he called out GGG, but gave the fight away because his father's ego was out of control.

Eubank deserves to be thrown under the bus, it is just sad his father was the person to do it.

Comment

I like Eubank, he's a good fighter. I think his dad however, sees his son as a superstar who can call the shots.

Rematch talks with BJS broke down, due to problems with Eubank according to BJS.
          They then priced themselves out of a Golovkin fight.

Each promoter who has worked with the Eubanks has talked of how hard they are to deal with.
          If it's a case of them acting like they have more pull and say so than they actually have, then his career will probably stay static as big fights will stall at the negotiation stages.

Comment

I guess Eubank will not get the same terms next time around. Eubank doesn't bring anything to the table for GGG, except of his father unreasonable demands.
            Next time GGG would have a proven PPV and large arena sellout record at UK, and his team may feel that they are the real draws on both sides of the pond, and should demand better split against Eubank then this time.

Comment

Working...
            X