• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donkingzz View Post
    Wilder look lige a big monkey N3GGER
    No more so than this guy does...

Or this one?

Or this... thing... whatever it is...

There's a lot of similarities between monkeys and people, it's a face thing, we all have one. What's funniest though is someone put clothes on this monkey and let him run a country for a few years...

Last edited by ultravividscene; 07-14-2016, 12:42 PM. Reason: speeling meesteak

Comment

Originally posted by chris232 View Post
      What style is that? Style of being a big fat lazy pig? Only exercise he gets is lifting them burritos into his mouth. Wilder is going to do him some serious harm this fight
      Why would Wilder brag that he doesn't run? He was born with stamina, so he doesn't need to work on it? He has skinny legs and he's not embarrassed? That is lazy with a capital L. He has lost me.
      Last edited by Corelone; 07-14-2016, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ultravividscene View Post
        No more so than this guy does...

Or this one?

Or this... thing... whatever it is...

There's a lot of similarities between monkeys and people, it's a face thing, we all have one. What's funniest though is someone put clothes on this monkey and let him run a country for a few years...

Yeah, whenever some religious moron claims that some imaginary gawd made us and evolution is bs, you just have to point them at these and Wilder's pics

we share 98% of our dna with some monkeys and maybe even more, in some ppl's case

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
          Yeah, whenever some religious moron claims that some imaginary gawd made us and evolution is bs, you just have to point them at these and Wilder's pics

we share 98% of our dna with some monkeys and maybe even more, in some ppl's case
          The monkeys are getting slandered on this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
            Why would Wilder brag that he doesn't run? He was born with stamina, so he doesn't need to work on it? He has skinny legs and he's not embarrassed? That is lazy with a capital L. He has lost me.
            I was wondering about that too. Is that a recent pic of Wilder? His face looks fat. If he under-estimates Arreolla & barely trained, he might get upset.

Comment

Lol @ Arreolla saying it's not a contest of who has the best six-pack. It's a good thing it's not, because he'd never win that shit!

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                I have no idea, is lazy and unprofessional not to work on cardio, seems like most heavyweights are a disgrace when it comes to conditioning. not a wilder fan myself but clear hes going to destroy fat boy arreola.

Comment

I honestly forgot Wilder is fighting this weekend

Sh#tty fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Deontay Wilder expects to knock out out Chris Arreola when he defends his WBC world heavyweight title this weekend. The Bronze Bomber will be making the fourth defence of his strap in his home state of Alabama on Saturday night and is confident of landing 36th stoppage victory from 37 fights in the paid ranks.
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    This is what the heavyweight division has become. A realistic class C fighter that won a title and doesn't have to do miles of roadwork to have the stamina to win.

Comment

Bless Chris for actually trying in this one. But he didn't have a long enough camp and he might be done at this point. I think Wilder puts him out in 5. That being said, it would be cool if Chris could connect with a bomb to see.

Comment

Working...
                      X